BIGCOREMKP0I

Royal Navy will be a disappointment.....

50 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

this conversation is made of claims without proof expression

Instead, you intend to ruin the reputation of good ships through a combination of rumors, internet research and wild speculation

1,484 posts

didnt we have a similar "wild news bulletin" about the german BBs a little while ago???

didnt we LEARN THEN not to go looking for garbage, spreading it around & making everyone depressed before the ships HAVE EVEN COME OUT???     :angry:

leave the rumor mill ALONE !!! 

Go destroy some DDs.... it will make you feel better, believe me..

Ordrazz

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

didnt we have a similar "wild news bulletin" about the german BBs a little while ago???

didnt we LEARN THEN not to go looking for garbage, spreading it around & making everyone depressed before the ships HAVE EVEN COME OUT???     :angry:

leave the rumor mill ALONE !!!

Go destroy some DDs.... it will make you feel better, believe me..

Ordrazz

indeed

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

really hating it if there's no smoke consumable

the way i heard it hurts every brits though :(

Yeah, lets make every cruiser in the game able to spam skill rounds from inside smoke.. Should be fun right?

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,011 battles

Here is a bit of business logic for you. WG puts out a really poor line of CL's and their consumer base leaves them for another company to spend their money on. The ships have not been released yet so why are you having hysterics about how crap they are when they are not even in the game ????

I held back from the hysterics about the german BB line and Lo and Behold they are a decent line to play, there is no need for hysterics until they are available for the WoWs players to form their own opinions NOT from whatever has been leaked or data mined while they are in a testing phase.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

To OP, why not just wait until you get to try them yourself? Jumping onto a bandwagon without your own proof is just poor form......

1,816 posts
8,020 battles

Like what?, they don't have torpedoes and they have horrible dispersion? or they have strong armor?

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I