Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
epojokke

I love the Texas

9 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,986 battles

Texas (and New York as well) are really really good ship. I don't have Texas, but from my New York experience, it should be good.

I only played 16 matches on her, then I sold her and bought New Mexico. So I have a plan to buy Texas.

DPonRwk.jpgTexas plays similar, right?

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,492 battles

Yup Love it even if my W?R isn't as good with it as Arizona. Just wish it had a spotter plane but I guess it would then be a New York. 

1,490 posts

I love my texas too! its the only BB I know of thst can get clear skies badge lol    I got it by baiting 2 enemy CVs into attacking me.

I deliberately sailed towards the enemy planes looking for our CVs, & then I ran myself aground pretending to be helpless, & brought all the planes from the whole match on me, & boy, did they get a nasty shock when they found out I was texas & not a new york! 

I took down 35 planes in that match, you shouldve seen it, all thier torpedo planes (they tried to hit me from both sides at one lol) so both sides were firing at them, bombers tried at the same time,  it was aero carnage.... i wish I couldve seen thier faces when they saw all their planes being shot down by one battleship. :P

The rudder control is dumpier than new york, so be aware of it, & sometimes turret rotation makes you cross, but supe up your captain & modules for AA then youll finally have revenge over CVs always torping your ships heheh

In my texas my AA rating is 74 at the moment.

Have fun

Ordrazz

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

The Texas is a fantastic ship. When you can judge to get close to the enemy, its firepower is brutal.

Plus with BFT/AFT you teach enemy CVs why not to fly near it. It can comfortably remove entire squads.

Worth purchasing, or if you are playing from a friend invite, worth obtaining!

50 posts
14 battles

I love my texas too! its the only BB I know of thst can get clear skies badge lol    I got it by baiting 2 enemy CVs into attacking me.

I deliberately sailed towards the enemy planes looking for our CVs, & then I ran myself aground pretending to be helpless, & brought all the planes from the whole match on me, & boy, did they get a nasty shock when they found out I was texas & not a new york! 

I took down 35 planes in that match, you shouldve seen it, all thier torpedo planes (they tried to hit me from both sides at one lol) so both sides were firing at them, bombers tried at the same time,  it was aero carnage.... i wish I couldve seen thier faces when they saw all their planes being shot down by one battleship. :P

The rudder control is dumpier than new york, so be aware of it, & sometimes turret rotation makes you cross, but supe up your captain & modules for AA then youll finally have revenge over CVs always torping your ships heheh

In my texas my AA rating is 74 at the moment.

Have fun

Ordrazz

When I play carrier, I never attack a Texas unless it is the last ship left.

Sign in to follow this