You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShadoPulse

Regarding The New IJN DD (Could not find a good title)

8 comments in this topic

671 posts
1,508 battles

I have 20k exp in my Isokaze, was about to research Minekaze and then I stumbled on a vid about the new IJN DD line. Now Im holding on my exp to research the Mutsuki. However I wonder, if i research and buy the Minekaze before the patch comes out, do I receive both DD's or only the Minekaze. Oh yeah and the title is kinda clickbaity, sorry about that, could not find a better name.

Edited by ShadoPulse

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

Your current Minekaze will be replaced with Mutsuki if my guess is correct

How? I thought the Mutsuki will be moved to tier five and the new ships will be added. If you had a minekaze i think you will just keep it(as it stays at its tier)

403 posts
8,172 battles

I have been lurking the EU forums, and a mod said that no compensation is currently planned. I guess we just have to wait for WG to tell us what they plan to do.

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

I have been lurking the EU forums, and a mod said that no compensation is currently planned. I guess we just have to wait for WG to tell us what they plan to do.

Well, at the end there will be something. They just want the community to go crazy. Just like last time. I think we should just wait and see what happens.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I hope they just replace whatever existing IJN Destroyers we have in possession. I have Mutsuki & Hatsuharu, so I expect them to be replaced by Fubuki & Akatsuki, respectively. IF they still follow the planned tech tree they announced a week ago.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

i think it works like this, probably ...

if you already have only Minekaze, she will stay at your port, but the Mutsuki will be unlocked

if you have Kagerou or Fubuki with all the module and perma camo, you will get either refund or the portion of it or/and the module will be send to your inventory

also Yugumo and Akasuki will be unlocked

if you have Hatsuharu, you will get refund on module and perma camo , Shiratsuyu will be unlocked

You won't lost a single ship, but some module will be remove from your ship and send to your inventory for use

while perma camo still kinda blurry

Edited by Harpoon01