Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ilikepie1

I really like the Dankurque

15 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,657 posts
10,412 battles

Be aware of its gun arrangement , with all forward guns it is extremely prone to ap turret sniping , i have knock out all of its gun turret with New Mexico 14 inch once , and also it is very vulnarable to dd backdoor attack especially russian dd

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Dunkerque has really consistent guns, at least 3 citadels per match.  Especially in matches where enemy has no 15" or 16" lolpen guns you are unstoppable.

And the shells have more penetration than new mexico since they are much faster.

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

I got detonated because of extreme bow tanking. RNG said your bow is OP, here have some!

And when you are not detonated, after tanking for a while, your guns keep getting constantly disabled. But I like the ship, secondaries are damn good, guns lose their punch at 15km+ just spam HE.

One of the BBs which can benefit extremely from DE captain perk.

[AMPOL]
11 posts
3,729 battles

Was on the same side as Yobbo1972 in his Dunkerque last night; we were creamed 12-3.

The Dunkerque on the other side didn't survive either...both sides had Bismarks & Colorados as well as New Mexicos (our one was AFK though & I bagged theirs)

In most games I've seen the Dunkerques targeted and taken out as a priority. 

Edited by gaspenguin

126 posts
8,240 battles

Drunkque...

I must say...she is a GREAT ship...I never regret for buying her

Although she has a poor dispersion when firing at max.range

Her dispersion is acceptable within 15km and can devastate a Myoko easily

Fast speed of the shells makes it possible to pen new mex's citadel by Drunkque

and that HE is totally balanced...feel free to get a Arsonist and 10flags if you want lololololol

Although she has a low damage AP and shit conceal

It can be solved by div up and by training a lv15 commander(well...I got one for Drunkque

I am the 4th Drunkque in the monthly chart...and I relied on a smoke upgrade(I mean,div with a farragut)(Maybe two farra?

Sign in to follow this