You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
th3vikings

taiwan special commemorative flag

21 comments in this topic

361 posts
3,693 battles

The moment I mounted this flag on my Blyska I started losing the games..... and got focused fire too much..... I wonder why.....

Really? All the [content removed] keep shooting at u lol

Derogatory. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

The moment I mounted this flag on my Blyska I started losing the games..... and got focused fire too much..... I wonder why.....

probably by mainland chinese player, you should be thankful your chinese allies are not TKing you. :teethhappy:
Edited by yansuki

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

You can ask wikipedia for your island' history and the dispute between your island with some country ^^

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles

You can ask wikipedia for your island' history and the dispute between your island with some country ^^

I'm not from there but I understand what you mean :P

And before anyone is thinking, I didn't write that famous line you know which in all chat either, may be it's the flag, or they recognize the forum troll, kek.

350 posts

I still cannot find it. At what lvl this tab unlock?

Edit: Sorry, I misread earlier. The lowest level would be Eight for the signals with Nine for the Camo and Ten for the Ranked Battle and a chance to get a flag.
Edited by Sting_Ray_05

671 posts
1,508 battles

No dispute is more ridiculous than Indonesia-Malaysia. I mean we almost went to war against Malaysia for a frigin DANCE! Oh and by memory I think by level 9-10 you get flag. Or just in case search up the exterior. 

Edited by ShadoPulse

361 posts
3,693 battles

No dispute is more ridiculous than Indonesia-Malaysia. I mean we almost went to war against Malaysia for a frigin DANCE! Oh and by memory I think by level 9-10 you get flag. Or just in case search up the exterior. 

I found the  flag. So can i hang on any ship and unhang and hang on another ship? Or it permanent once hang canot take off?

671 posts
1,508 battles

I found the  flag. So can i hang on any ship and unhang and hang on another ship? Or it permanent once hang canot take off?

You can demount it do not worry.
Edited by ShadoPulse

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles

May I know what the dance is? I can get to Malaysia in an hour, so doing it for wa research.

67 posts
14 battles

Also, I just put the flag on the Anshan. I heard there was a bonus for doing so? 2900% increase of incoming shells. (Only works in China server)

How to increase that increase: Type 'Taiwan numbah 1' into the chat.

66 posts
1,373 battles

No dispute is more ridiculous than Indonesia-Malaysia. I mean we almost went to war against Malaysia for a frigin DANCE!

Hush, everyone forgot about it, don't bring it up. :hiding: