Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ilikepie1

Opinion on german battleships ?

23 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

lower range until tier 6, Forgiving Armor, Good Secondaries (noticeable at tier 7), Hard to Citadel, Long like TOG (tier 7 and up)

Edited by Harpoon01

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Versatile, have good torret trasverse at high tiers, great armour and mobility (not T9-10, really only Bismarck and Gneis but good speed) 

Btw welcome to the forums, saw you a few times in battle and think I have you in my contacts :3

121 posts
5,557 battles

Versatile, have good torret trasverse at high tiers, great armour and mobility (not T9-10, really only Bismarck and Gneis but good speed) 

Btw welcome to the forums, saw you a few times in battle and think I have you in my contacts :3

Ye I know you 

Hiiiiiiiiiiii 

I can't post on forums that much cause I know I'll get banned easily from here kappa. 

(Btw what about t9-t10 germon bottlesheeps ?)

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Ye I know you 

Hiiiiiiiiiiii 

I can't post on forums that much cause I know I'll get banned easily from here kappa. 

(Btw what about t9-t10 germon bottlesheeps ?)

Tier 9-10 German BB are HUGE and take a long distance to turn, they also have massive detection but a large HP pool. They are hard to citadel but very easy to get normal penetration and overpen damage due to their thin upper belt and huge superstructure. But they are performing really well in the server, they have hard hitting guns that fly super fast with a fast torret traverse

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

faster reloading guns

armor are tough, no instant delete if you make a mistake.

faster than average battleship on tier III to VI and fastest at tier VII

good AA protection

excellent secondary guns

good rudder shift-time but larger turning circle

cons

worst torpedo protection among the class.

lower caliber guns than other battleship on tier VII, VIII and IX

lower sigma value.

bad at long range gunnery, so hard to hit target beyond 16km

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

AA protection can match for USN could 

Good secondaries range same Yamato did

Good broadside armor durable for fire fight 

BUT main gun too bad dispersion and short range firing 

too sluggish until reach top speed for tier 9-10 

easily catch fire 

Anyway PT server I resolve slow reload 420mm by upgrade fast reload  (32 sec become 28 sec although get punished by slow traverse speed but I use cap skill so can refute it 38 sec . Also I have 28 sec reload and 38 sec for traverse speed)

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Can you not write in center aligned please?

I feel that German battleships are OK, I wouldn't say they are OP or something. They have good armor, but they still give tons of penetration damage. Also, at very close range, you have have to know where to hit the enemy since your guns are generally of lower caliber and most of the other battleships have insanely high ability to do massive amount of damage up close.. So they kinda play like other battleships. You preserve your HP early game by carefully picking your target. In the mid and late game when your main threat some of the enemy DDs are killed, then you go in brawling range with other ships so that you can utilize your massive secondary firepower as well.

121 posts
5,557 battles

Can you not write in center aligned please?

I feel that German battleships are OK, I wouldn't say they are OP or something. They have good armor, but they still give tons of penetration damage. Also, at very close range, you have have to know where to hit the enemy since your guns are generally of lower caliber and most of the other battleships have insanely high ability to do massive amount of damage up close.. So they kinda play like other battleships. You preserve your HP early game by carefully picking your target. In the mid and late game when your main threat some of the enemy DDs are killed, then you go in brawling range with other ships so that you can utilize your massive secondary firepower as well.

What's wrong with writing in align though :^( ? 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Hello yellow rain from 10.6km

Me : crap!!!

The Sounds and Looks of Imperial Shells

Edited by Harpoon01

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

It's not good I can't pull the Gneisenau true performance plus low earning exp for ARP Takao mission
I have no choice but sold that BB and buy another ship for good earning:angry:

BUT I vow that I will bring Gneisenau back again after I completed ARP Takao:smart_fish:

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

It's not good I can't pull the Gneisenau true performance plus low earning exp for ARP Takao mission

I have no choice but sold that BB and buy another ship for good earning:angry:

BUT I vow that I will bring Gneisenau back again after I completed ARP Takao:smart_fish:

Overflowing with credits? Send me some please.
Edited by icy_phoenix

7 posts
6,406 battles

I don't know what happened to German BB line but I have noticed that after the update (I cant remember which update) I keep on getting citadel hits from a long distance salvo. either they removed turtle back or nerf the German BB line. before my win/loss ratio is acceptable, now its a pain in the @$$...

Edited by Fritz_Yuri

Sign in to follow this