You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Spotter

Supertest Recruitment Round 4

449 comments in this topic

WG Staff
461 posts
525 battles

Greetings Commanders!

Due to increased interest in the Supertest program, we are now opening Round 4 of the Supertest Recruitment.

What is Supertest?

Supertesting is done in a separate server where new content and features will be tested in a very controlled environment first before being tested again with a wider audience. This means serious testing, doing things over and over again, and then analyzing what actually happened.

We are looking for active people who are patient and don't get bored easily, have thick skin, willing to endure difficult and uncomfortable tasks, and most importantly can be trusted with sensitive information.

What does it take to be a Supertester?

For you to be selected as a Super Tester, here are some requirements you must meet:

1. Have a minimum of 1000 battles (can be a combination of modes);
  2. Have achieved tier 6 in at least two nations, and 200 battles each in 2 different classes. Premium ships do not count;
  3. Stats set to public for the duration of the selection process;
  4. Must read, understand and agree to the WoWS Supertest Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

There are a few other things that the Co-Ords and WG Staff will also be looking at:

1. Your attitude on the forums and in game;
  2. Your play style, this is to ensure the diversity of testers;
  3. Your warning/sanction history, being able to follow rules is obviously important.

Please note, these are not necessarily the only criteria we will be looking into during the selection process.

Here are some things that you must have as a Supertester:

1. Skype
  2. Teamspeak 3 (use of mic preferred - must at least be able to listen to Co-Ords)
  3. A decent internet connection (client updates are frequent)

How can I submit my application to be a Supertester?

To apply to be a Supertester you only have to follow these steps:

1. Complete the questionnaire in the following link (choose only one based on which language is comfortable for you):
  2. Post the following in this thread:
  • Your IGN
  • Your intention to join ST, e.g.: "I would like to apply to be a Supertester."

Do not post your email address in this thread!

Only application posts are allowed in the recruitment thread, all other posts will be removed.

The selection process will take some time after the recruitment window is closed. If you are selected, we will notify you via Private Message on the forum, along with a copy of the NDA. The final step is to read, understand and agree to the NDA before you are granted Supertester permissions.

We currently have 4 language groups; English, Japanese, Chinese and Thai. Each group has its own Co-Ords and/or Staff. You can specify which group you want to be in. The difference is only in managing communications, but all will be testing together under the umbrella of ASIA ST.

How long will recruitment stay open?

The recruitment thread will stay open for at least until October 8th 2016, 17:00 UTC+8.

I have some questions about the Supertest recruitment, where can I ask them?

All questions should be posted in the ST recruitment questions thread in the following link: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/18771-st-recruitment-round-4-questions-thread/

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

mychatz

I would like to apply to be a Supertester because i'm confident with my technical skills and knowledge of WoWs which can contribute to the development of the game.

Super Tester
419 posts
4,207 battles

Arcane_Dream

I would like to apply to be a super tester to test out new ship and give opinion to make the game more balance and being an enjoyable experience for the player.

3 posts
1,024 battles

MRpiwey

I have understand and agree to the WoWS Supertest Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA). I would like to apply to be a Supertester. 

Edited by MRpiwey

59 posts
12,002 battles

IGN: Huynh_Imperial
I would like to apply to be a Supertester. Because I would like to contribute more to this game since it is my hobby for over a year, therefore I think I could help to improve the game by giving more feedback as a SuperTester.