You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Thanks for the fix

10 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

To the World of Warships development team:

Thank you for fixing the problem that kept glitching my World of Warships when I tab in and out of the game client, it was my biggest frustration while playing the game and now it is fixed. Keep up the good work :)

Fenrir out

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Wait, which problem you have been referring to?

When I tab out to use discord or save a replay, the screen freezes, then goes to Windows and it says the Intel graphics driver had critical issue but was solved. Then I tab back into game it's black screen for a few seconds and it's irritating. Have Intel GPU to do general processing and the nVidia graphics card for games. Sometimes the game will get critical error and just die. A week or so ago when I was launching the game it downloaded a few mb of patch data and it was done in like 5 seconds so I barely noticed. Not announced patch and after that everything was fixed, it's so smooth now 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Thank you for fixing the problem that kept glitching my World of Warships when I tab in and out of the game client, it was my biggest frustration while playing the game and now it is fixed. Keep up the good work :)

Fenrir out

glad the problem solved. i still use win 7 and 8.1

btw, thanks for spreading the love too

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Fenrir out

glad the problem solved. i still use win 7 and 8.1

btw, thanks for spreading the love too

:33333

2,215 posts
13,673 battles

:3 never had this issue. Also I don't use the latest nVidia driver, they always screw things up. I usually use 1-2 version older driver always.

1-2 versions ago wasn't that the new screwed version at the time? If they fix it don't they put out a new version?

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

1-2 versions ago wasn't that the new screwed version at the time? If they fix it don't they put out a new version?

Umm not always, there are minor version and major versions. For example they have minor versions for 370, however 367 is still their stable version which has been patched few times.

X2WQfe0.png