You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Refund should be fine right?

10 comments in this topic

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

I accidentally purchased the wrong package in the shop. A refund shouldn't be a problem if the items not used right?

If a refund is a safe bet I will purchase the correct item now. Or should I wait and expect some unreasonable excuse why my mistake won't be refunded?

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I accidentally purchased the wrong package in the shop. A refund shouldn't be a problem if the items not used right?

If a refund is a safe bet I will purchase the correct item now. Or should I wait and expect some unreasonable excuse why my mistake won't be refunded?

Yup

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Yup refund should be fine (I expect this what you meant), or yup I should wait?

Wait for the WG staff to send you a mail to tell you that refund has been a success in the meantime do not touch anything you purchased wrongly.

220 posts
3,420 battles

But I'm impatient :(

:) it's always hard to wait for our new toys, tell mum and she'll give you a soothing hug..I do it all the time

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

:) it's always hard to wait for our new toys, tell mum and she'll give you a soothing hug..I do it all the time

So you're that weird guy that keeps hugging me?

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,483 battles

Good luck with custom server support,

it took 1~2 weeks to answer my tickets

Yup need to be patient. Took mine almost a month.

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

FWIW I have decided just to shoulder my mistake, it's not a monumental error. Lesson learned... be more attentive when purchasing.

8. Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency

8.1 The Services may permit you to purchase virtual goods or virtual currency. (In these Terms of Services we refer to virtual goods or virtual currency together as "Virtual Goods").

8.2 We set out below the rules that apply to Virtual Goods:

• © once you have purchased Virtual Goods, those Virtual Goods are non-refundable and non-exchangeable (whether or not you use them);