You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Loshirai14

My First Tier 10 Battle

28 comments in this topic

345 posts
3,668 battles

64mpy6o.jpg

My team's top ships decided to hide behind the rest of the team

1b4pSgh.jpg

My First Yamato Kill :P

MGQt9NC.jpgI died and our top tier battleships are still hiding

WTF? 

So unlucky today...

Edited by Loshirai14

415 posts
10,918 battles

New patch update reduce repair cost for high tier ships. This will greatly changes the gameplay. Will have to wait for patch 5.12.

I'm looking forward to this patch so I can play my Montana more.

753 posts
8,965 battles

New patch update reduce repair cost for high tier ships. This will greatly changes the gameplay. Will have to wait for patch 5.12.

I doubt it very much.

T10 match is it becomes boring quickly.

Don't you mean tier 7 upwards? That is what I have found.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Welcome to Tier 10, where the ships decided to be sitting ducks afraid to slap themselves with expensive repair bills that make their wallets cry. But with changes in 0.5.12, we can enjoy high tier gameplay especially battleships and carriers.

181 posts
4,257 battles

The only reason I'm afraid of getting into a T10 match is it becomes boring quickly.

It does also end pretty quickly. i.e. if one team lacks enough teamwork and carrying players, matches have ended in minutes for me(both for and against) .

220 posts
3,420 battles

I'd like to see a few T 10 battles, I can give my email addy if you want to mail me them, I think I've watched about every replay on the tube there is, I actually think I enjoy watching more than playing..weird

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Not a snowdrops chance in hell of changing people's game style in upper tiers.  The behaviour is so ingrained now that the changes needed would have to be directly to ship mechanics and probably game breaking 

112 posts
5,463 battles

Not a snowdrops chance in hell of changing people's game style in upper tiers.  The behaviour is so ingrained now that the changes needed would have to be directly to ship mechanics and probably game breaking 

Yeahhhhh I dunno - I have never cared about repair costs personally however it'll certainly be nice to not lose money in games where I do well. combined with the other rewards for spotting tanking etc eventually the message will filter through to even the most disengaged potato

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Wait what?

Never mind I just looked at it now. I missed that part my bad.

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

I was always against the reduction of T10 costs as I hoped it only encouraged good players.   This has never been the case so I'm will to change my mind.  Its a step in the right direction I guess.   When you have ships that can shoot (and sometimes hit) at massive distances with impunity then you will never get away from the mentality that we see at upper tiers.  50k flat fee is not much but it is the fact that players have done it since the beginning of the game and trying to get them to change will be the biggest challenge.   The now need to implement a system of calculating how aggressive you area such as scoring based on your proximity to the enemy.   Promoting aggressive gameplay can only be a good thing for this game

683 posts
7,358 battles

I was always against the reduction of T10 costs as I hoped it only encouraged good players.   This has never been the case so I'm will to change my mind.  Its a step in the right direction I guess.   When you have ships that can shoot (and sometimes hit) at massive distances with impunity then you will never get away from the mentality that we see at upper tiers.  50k flat fee is not much but it is the fact that players have done it since the beginning of the game and trying to get them to change will be the biggest challenge.   The now need to implement a system of calculating how aggressive you area such as scoring based on your proximity to the enemy.   Promoting aggressive gameplay can only be a good thing for this game

I agree with your views. Even CA of tier 8 in tier 10 battle was kind of reluctant to go front to help, hopefully this economy and reward mechanism change will improve the game play of heir tiers.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

I always vowed I would never EVER go past T6-7 in this game as there is no real reason to.  There is no end game content such as the old days of T10 CW with tanks so why own a Tier 10 ship that would cause you to lose income?