You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

What crap this game is

34 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Ok rant time.

so here I am in my Dunkerque  firing HE at a fuso and do you think I could set this fuso on fire?? noooooo no chance at all, even tho my guns have a 35% chance to set ships on fire and then I get shot at by a Kirov a tier 5 cruiser (Russian) with a 13% chance to set ships on fire (16% if he has demolition skill on his commander) and bam 1 shell hits me and sets me on fire. What a load of crap that is and then this fuso that ive been shooting at with HE then has 120 Hp left on him and I'm firing at him with HE shells and my secondary's are shooting at him as well and do you think that any of my shells from my ship would do any damage at all??

NOOOOOO not one HE shell fired at the super structure did any damage and my secondary's did no damage either and I'm firing at 4-5km range what a load of bloody crap that is and players say the RNG doesn't RIG the game well I say BS.

RNG is crap and stuff that shouldn't happen does happen all because of bloody RNG crap and whats worse is my guns couldn't hit the damn fuso at point blank range game really is becoming just CRAP

679 posts
3,491 battles

I thought you promised you were not going to rant any more...........just a sec.......................... had to change my vote. (please note this is good natured humour not sardonic evisoration)

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

I fired 8 shells at him from 5km and under(main guns) and no damage to him at all and most of my shots miss at 5km and under, goes to show how RNG is rigging games.

the ship wasn't even pointing his guns at me he was shooting someone else. he was bow on to me.

Now if they are doing the same thing in this game as they did in WOT, with saving rolls, when a ship is on low HP, then that is just BS and needs to be removed from the game.

And players wonder why people complain and  rant about the game with BS like this happening.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

and on a fuso no less, i would think tha after playing so many game in WOWS, you would know about damage saturation, and you do know the fuso has troll HE resistance right?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

and on a fuso no less, i would think tha after playing so many game in WOWS, you would know about damage saturation, and you do know the fuso has troll HE resistance right?

HE Resistance?:amazed:

with that huge Pagoda?:hmm:

Impossible!:ohmy:

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

have you ever been so spammed by HE that you lost all of you AA guns. (not dual purpose just AA guns) in your battleship?. i got a match where all the HE spammers are shelling me with HE including battleship. but i'm not even mad, i got 90+ damage on my bayern, got confederate with two kills in the bag and we won the match.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i doubt that she has high HE resistant. she is one of my favorite target to set on fire when i'm on a cruiser or gunboat. she has lots of superstructure to hit with HE.

as usual, yobbo is getting trolled by RNG again.

if you are getting trolled by RNG it means time to have a rest. take a shower and do other stuff, return alter and you will get better RNG roll. i do it whenever i experience bad MM.

634 posts
6,213 battles

i doubt that she has high HE resistant. she is one of my favorite target to set on fire when i'm on a cruiser or gunboat. she has lots of superstructure to hit with HE.

if you are getting trolled by RNG it means time to have a rest. take a shower and do other stuff, return alter and you will get better RNG roll. i do it whenever i experience bad MM.

fuso actually has good HE resistance, because it only has three parts of extraordinary tall (but not big) super structure, once these module 's health are burnt out she is good against HE.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles

And players wonder why people complain and  rant about the game with BS like this happening.

We don't wonder why you do.

osDQzpQ.gif

Don't worry about it.  I've just gone 6/3  So I log off and go elsewhere.  It's no biggy

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

It's hard to set fire on fuso. Also, a ship has 4 places for fire. You wont get a new one if one of your team mate already set a fire on that location.

You out of every one should know this.

Thanks for the rant thread though :D

1,487 posts

Well, to be fair to yobbo, I also think the RNG is wayyyyy over the top today. I had 9 games today, & 8 losses,  & it didnt matter what tier I played, we lost evry match except for the last one. So I quit in a rather stormy mood, having wasted all that time.   

Its rather crap when most of the shots miss from what should toast enemy ships, or somehow they escape with an absurd amount of health left, & even I had the issue of shells passing right through ships! 

So yobbos rant does have merit, I only hope RNG settles down over the weekend.

Ordrazz

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

Well, to be fair to yobbo, I also think the RNG is wayyyyy over the top today. I had 9 games today, & 8 losses,  & it didnt matter what tier I played, we lost evry match except for the last one. So I quit in a rather stormy mood, having wasted all that time.   

Its rather crap when most of the shots miss from what should toast enemy ships, or somehow they escape with an absurd amount of health left, & even I had the issue of shells passing right through ships! 

Ordrazz

thats why i dont ususally solo on weekends unless i'm power grinding credits with prens

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

The real question is why are you firing HE in the dunny at 5km range and not AP?

he was bow on to me and I wanted to set him on fire then shoot at a Cleveland that was also with him, but because RNG was looking after him and his team, my team  got smashed because of RNG bs

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well I did fire AP and HE at him but when RNG looks after a ship then it doesn't matter anyways as you wont kill it and yes I was firing from bow to stern trying to hit him all over as I do know about damage saturation.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well that's the thing BB guns have a higher % chance to set fires than a cruiser, but yet cruisers seem to set ships on fire so much easier, even when their fire chance is about half that of a BB guns just doesn't make sense at all.

And yes at the moment it seems to me that I can play 20 battles and get 70%+ win rate but if I keep playing after 20 battles my win rate starts to drop and this has been happening since the last update 5.11 and still happening since update 5.11.1

This battle I'm ranting about was battle no.21 today so I stopped and my win rate is 71.43% and the last 4 days my win rate has been about the same but because I kept playing it dropped down so yeah silly me for playing over 20 battles in 1 day

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

It's hard to set fire on fuso. Also, a ship has 4 places for fire. You wont get a new one if one of your team mate already set a fire on that location.

You out of every one should know this.

Thanks for the rant thread though :D

that's just it tho, he hadn't been set on fire, most of his damage came from other shells and torpedos not fire damage

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Ordrazz

well that's one thing about this game and I've said it before, 2 days out of 7 you will have days where u will lose many games and end up with less than 50% win rate for the day and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

I usually work 7 days on then have 7 days off I work Thursday to weds and so the server gets reset every Thursday so when I play 7 days straight I get the 2 bad days where I cant win no matter what ship or tier I play and I'm sure just about everyone on here has experienced them days where u just cant win. hell ive even seen deathskyz with red days  and he just stop playing if he loses 2 out of 3 games he will stop playing for the day.