Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KongouHime

It's time to move up

6 comments in this topic

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

With the upgrade and buying a T8-T10 ship discount coming tomorrow, I think it's time for me to move up to the most difficult gameplay ship of all: Tier 9/10 carriers. I researched both CV but my problem is I'm confused which T9 CV I will purchase first because I have experience and confidence in playing both T8 CV's. I have plans on buying Taiho but Essex is good too. Any tips from pro CV players out there?

129 posts
3,494 battles

buy both:trollface:. for those who play tier x players, consider as rich player. and you are the 1. so buy both :trollface: miss kongou hime

personally recommend taiho, 3 tbd and scare those ijn bb like a ghost.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

buy both:trollface:. for those who play tier x players, consider as rich player. and you are the 1. so buy both :trollface: miss kongou hime

personally recommend taiho, 3 tbd and scare those ijn bb like a ghost.

I want to but I have 54m credits left and 165k free exp. I don't think I can afford both of them.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,980 battles

I want to but I have 54m credits left and 165k free exp. I don't think I can afford both of them.

Taiho is better than Essex overall, but requires micro.

Essex attacks AA-heavy targets better (hint hint BBs), but cannot attack DDs consistently.

435 posts
6,169 battles

I wouldn’t, wait until the armour changes have gone live and run its course. What WG has done (testing) is to weaken all the T8 – T10 ships, thinking that if players can destroy ships quicker then they will be more aggressive. However many believe that once you have been hit hard a couple of times, citadel, or your HP drops to low, players are just going to back off and run (as they should). Its takes a team effort to push and how often does that happen, all players with the same idea.

Over time players will just be reluctant and weary of advancing aggressively, players will naturally process to sniping and passive play. And that is the current meta of T10 gameplay, well mostly, the prediction is that its going to get worse.

Bank your credits.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Taiho is better than Essex overall, but requires micro.

Essex attacks AA-heavy targets better (hint hint BBs), but cannot attack DDs consistently.

BTW I bought both of them because 1 thing, I don't care about credits anymore. I mean, there are many ways to earn.

Sign in to follow this