You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LtDan_IceCream

Ridiculous things you've seen while playing WoWs.....

86 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts

Tonight, I witnessed a player in a Bismarck get chased half way around the Straits map, by a Dunkerque.

In Co-op mode.....

And he was sunk by that Dunkerque

:amazed:

What have you witnessed during play?

350 posts

Tonight, I witnessed a player in a Bismarck get chased half way around the Straits map, by a Dunkerque.

In Co-op mode.....

And he was sunk by that Dunkerque

:amazed:

What have you witnessed during play?

An enemy bot carrier detonating his BB teammate in PT? Team Killing via detonation, now that's news to me. Sorry, no screenshots though.

350 posts

Also Kirov can be detonated even by bots using one shell.

Fact proven thus I stopped climbing the ladder on German Cruisers on PT 0.5.6 or 0.5.7 I think as (I forgot the Tier 4 cruiser name) detonated me with a ninja shot while I was trying to sink it. I looked at the stats, only one HE shell had hit me and I went ka-blooey. thus a salt mine was created that very night.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

rest of enemy team chasing my Minekaze in Ranked to the edge of the map

while my team had done with capping all the base:popcorn:

563 posts
4,686 battles

Full health Kongo after 20 minutes of playing

My bogue torpedobeating isokaze/minekaze from point blank range

*next salvo I'm dead though*

Edited by Admiral_Turing

345 posts
3,628 battles

Seeing my salvos of torpedoes getting evaded over and over again as if they can see my torpedo from 4km away. 

I tried predicting yet they still get dodged. I'm getting sick of my Hatsuharu already. I better go back to playing BBs so that i could consistently see big numbers on my screen.

Edited by Loshirai14

1,124 posts

wait.... play high tier in co-op, wouldn't that minus your credit???

sorry, I really don't know

usually I play co-op only in tier 1-4 ship after tier 5 is pvp all the way.

okay, back to topic

most ridiculous thing's huh....

it's enemy BB run away in 1-1 fight with my team CL

but that CL happen to be.... sir HeroOfWind

:D it's proof that player are more scary than ship advantage meta

1,481 posts

Me in my imperator nikolai fighting 3 cruisers & a kongo while asking 2 friendly kongos & a fuso to help, instead they run to the other edge of the map being chased by 1 omaha which I sank for them.

I was also capping & holding said enemy ships from stopping my cap mind you, while watching my supposed backup sail away, even though I asked them in chat that I needed help which they could plainly see.

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

1. Stein_Grenadier detonating FenrirApalis (TK)

2. Getting reported for carrying the game.

3. Getting reported for being in a div with a super tester.

4. Getting reported for what people call seal clubbing (credit farming).

5. Lemming train to side cap.

6. In bot matches, bots ignore everything and target your DD(human), sadly, even bots know whom to focus, many players don't.

7. Selfish DD, CV, CA, BB (oops that's all 4).

8. IJN DDs who actually use guns!

9. Fubukis try to gun fight with Fletcher in caps (Its totally Eurobeat's fault).

10. Yamatos who actually lead a charge.

11. Montanas getting 4x devastating strike in one game from the blue line.

12. 2 divmates (Stein_Grenadier, Davud1537) kraken for each of them (yah thats 10 kill in a div).

13. Getting Unsinkable deliberately.

14. RNG (most ridiculous) 

Uuh list goes on. This game is quite ridiculous to begin with, like most other online arcade games.

220 posts
3,420 battles

3 of us left at the end against 8 of them, we sit in our cap and they all run away, I mean run away out of gun range and that's a long way away. I type to All "their team is scared of our 3 ships..one replied from their team " yeh your right I can't understand this", he typed as he was running :)

In the end they did come and kill us

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

Gneisenau sails in the middle of 3 BBs and 2 DDs. Sinks 1 BB using torpedoes, double strike on both DDs by secondaries and torp another BB. While torpedobeating at point blank and getting fired from 3 sides. Took a full 5 minutes for them tonsink me.

Another battle in Gneisenau, managed to surprise an Ibuki in cyclone. Instead of turning tonme, decided to show sides to drop torps and gets torped instead. Almost instantenously, Buddyonly appears and gets wrecked by secondaries and main guns.

Another game in Gneisenau... Spent half the game on one flank trying to stall a CA and DD force with 1 other CA. We managed to wreck all 3 CAs but DD slips by. Fast forward to end game, 2 DDs reappear in smoke cap gets whacked hard and tropedobeat hard by Gneisenau. Ammo det a Sims with secondaries and melted 2nd DD with secondaries. Pummelled a 3rd DD using mains, secondaries and torpedoes only to get myself killed by CO

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Most ridiculous thing I've seen in game? People who play only co-op :P

Just kidding. Probably has to be this silly RJ captain that kept sending airstrikes towards my North Carolina in like, two straight games. Must've been salty at me or something.