You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Togo1986

Aim bot

71 comments in this topic

6 posts
5,273 battles

I think most of BB and late tier CA players using aim bot. I got into many matches and most of the time, BB stay @ the back and fired their extremely powerful cannons with extremely long range at extremely accurate. I am not talking about 5 km or 12 km, I am talking about above 12 km. 9 out of 10, I got direct hit. It is like late tiers ships are inapproachable, be it CA or DD except those Japanese DD.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

to the OP, it is stupidly simplely to hit any ship at 12KM with the exception of SVN DDs, up in high tiers, good players can hit ppl from 20+km if the target dont know how to dodge

[PANTS]
188 posts
10,313 battles

Unless you are sailing full broadside and/or in straight line without angling (Regardless class), players who had decent aim can hit you easily if you are not paying attention.

As for High Tier CA (Tiers 8 and above), rules are as above too. 

:hiding:

Edited by AkaNoPoi

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

its not hard hitting ship at long range as long as they are sailing straight or doing a predictable move, i have no problem hitting cruiser at 17km with german inaccurate guns.

more experience battleship player can hit above 20km with consistent accuracy.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

By the time many players get to T10 they can be called good players and having experience from their grind can quite easily hit other ships at ranges of over 20km consistantly.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

By the time many players get to T10 they can be called good players and having experience from their grind can quite easily hit other ships at ranges of over 20km consistantly.

not unless the target they are shooting at is.sailing straight

to me 

1-5KM is GTFO he either wants to torp or ram range

6-10km is CQC range

11-17km is normal range for trading gunfire

18-21km is snipeing range and should only be done if you have a railgun(read zao/moskov), if not,  dont try it unless you are shooting someone AFK

21-30km is "im stupid and i dont know how to play the game but i free exp/bought a prem BB and now i shall the world how stupid i am by snipeing with no effect and be a hinderence ro my team " range

131 posts
3,624 battles

Not surprise that high tier BB player can hit at above 12km even 20 km (for above tier VIII) if someone still use same speed , open boardside  , only WS hack (W and S key only to change speed is easy for me to aim this kind of player) and someone who new with this high tier say they use aimbot! aimlock! OMG they have wall! (?) if have some that kind of cheat I'm still not gonna use it cause it's game breaking and made no skill so I like to use US BB cause it's the one of hardest to aim with main cannon cause low muzzle velocity and shell travel speed to target so You need to be smart to aim at all kind of ship even the Destroyer and it's fun for me when I hit some citadel to target. :D  

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Where was it, I am talking about 12 km? Obviously, some people don't know how to read properly.

yes sir! 12km DD spotted!

Shoot it!

with our main guns (15 inch Guns) Sir?

YES, FIRE AT WILL!

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

Where was it, I am talking about 12 km? Obviously, some people don't know how to read properly.

YES, even at 14km,  ppl can still hit even DDs that are sailing straight, never mind CAs or BBs

to the OP, i took a look at your account, you have only played up to T5, please play a bit more before accuseing the whole community of using aimbots

67 posts
14 battles

It's pretty easy to hit anything above 12km, knowing how to lead and predict enemy movements is key.

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

12km is considered close range for many high tier player.

15km is around medium - typical engangement range in most battle

9 out of 10 hit ?   experienced  CA / BB player mostly 10/10 at that range

Edited by humusz

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Git gud [content removed]

Off-topic (spammed phrase)/Insults.  Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

keep it civil. No need to spam a phrase to get your point across.

Edited by dead_man_walking