You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiralthomas

Powerfull tier10 CA.

8 comments in this topic

199 posts
18,023 battles

Those tier 10 cruisers are powerful. AP can hit high damage when near BB. Reload so fast and the AA are destructive against any planes. Totally awe. No wonder players willing to purchase them. I can only afford them during public test. Sad.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

they can only pen broadsiding battleship. they will have hard time penetrating slightly angled battleship with those low caliber ap guns, while battleship can overmatch their bow and most part of the ship so angling  hardly works. good luck getting hit by those large caliber guns.

199 posts
18,023 battles

they can only pen broadsiding battleship. they will have hard time penetrating slightly angled battleship with those low caliber ap guns, while battleship can overmatch their bow and most part of the ship so angling  hardly works. good luck getting hit by those large caliber guns

With the new rudder mod, CA can avoid most of the deadly BB salvos unless caught off guard by another BB. Public test is great for testing mods and captain customization. Too bad in real server it is so expensive. Gonna miss those tier 10 CAs.  

266 posts
5,142 battles

With the new rudder mod, CA can avoid most of the deadly BB salvos unless caught off guard by another BB. Public test is great for testing mods and captain customization. Too bad in real server it is so expensive. Gonna miss those tier 10 CAs.  

As a player who frequently plays T8-T10 CA in live server, I find that new rudder shift mod next to useless. First, most CA has good enough rudder shift to begin with. Second, it doesn't affect turning radius. And third, you gave up concealment for it, which is the lifeline of high tier CAs. It might work in public test, but in live server... nah.

But I agree, all tier 10 CAs are freakin' amazing. :3