You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
314Confederation

Premium shop break down?

9 comments in this topic

6 posts
5,322 battles

Yesterday I bought deep sea treasure from wows Asia premium store online, however I still haven't received them in game. In the past when I use visa to pay, I would receive doubloons in game in few seconds. Well this time it seems not so good. I received the email telling me that my payment was successful. Btw, I tried again this morning and bought 500 doubloons and received immediately. What happened to my deep sea treasure

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Could you check if you bought it on the right server? If your payment went through, you should have received a confirmation email. 

If you did buy it on the right server, open a ticket with customer support, then PM me the ticket ID.

6 posts
5,322 battles

Could you check if you bought it on the right server? If your payment went through, you should have received a confirmation email. 

If you did buy it on the right server, open a ticket

with customer support, then PM me the ticket ID.

Yes I double checked and I've already post a ticket. The ticket ID is 232148. thanks for reply.

6 posts
5,322 battles

Got it. There were some issues with the servers and stuff yesterday, could have created a problem with premium purchases. 

Thanks for that. I still wonder when will it be fixed? I know tomorrow there are some sales in game, hope I can receive bfr that

3 posts

Could you check this  ticket ID 233256  .

It's the same problem that i have purchase  and i still don'y receive anything .

I buy  Anniversary Chest II  today at noon  because I want to buy an in-game promotion (ship and upgrade)   so if it take more long time , I can't  join the promotion   it only last 2 days

Thank you

Beta Tester
10 posts
2,666 battles

Hi ,

I have similar issue - Ticket raised #232125 . I have 4 purchases still outstanding.  Even though my Bank Account shows fully processed financial transaction. IE - My money has been taken but no virtual goods received.

This happened on the 21st of September the night the server had issues. I've had no updates whatsoever to even suggest that someone has seen the ticket.

The purchases included two Prinz Eugens , flag pack & doubloons. One Prinz Eugen was sent as a gift.

Would be nice to get an update to my ticket.