Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
th3vikings

PREMIER ACCOUNT 360 DAYS ONLY

23 comments in this topic

357 posts
3,693 battles

Because in business, usually a month is fixed as 30 days.

Especially when using digital accounting.

And or just to rid the hassle for counting various length of months.

thanks for the reply. i am thinking whether to get it or not.

Worried that i will get bored after a few weeks for this game

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

thanks for the reply. i am thinking whether to get it or not.

Worried that i will get bored after a few weeks for this game

Buy like 3 days premium and see if you can play like you don't have a life. Otherwise not worth. Longer time premium means even more worthless.

357 posts
3,693 battles

Buy like 3 days premium and see if you can play like you don't have a life. Otherwise not worth. Longer time premium means even more worthless.

i have a life bro! i still need to work and have my social life. it just that gaming is also part of me. 

just start playing not long ago and i sunk some money for the atago. i like the game mechanics in this game, the tech tree, the weather system, the music, the world II era which i like etc.

it just that 360 days premier seems cheaper in the long term. i also still have other games in my steam, deus ex human revolution, mafia III, etc still waiting for me to play.

so many games yet so little time!

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

i have a life bro! i still need to work and have my social life. it just that gaming is also part of me. 

just start playing not long ago and i sunk some money for the atago. i like the game mechanics in this game, the tech tree, the weather system, the music, the world II era which i like etc.

it just that 360 days premier seems cheaper in the long term. i also still have other games in my steam, deus ex human revolution, mafia III, etc still waiting for me to play.

But say for example if you only play 10 battles a day, that is like 3-4 hours compared to 24 hours. So, even if the package says X hours or X days premium, divide it with 6 and see if it still feels worth. Then you are good to go.

357 posts
3,693 battles

If you could define which month you're likely to be busy, perhaps 30, 60, or 90 could be more economical.

maybe 1-2hr daily from mon to fri. weekend maybe more.

i think i just play when i like it. sometimes you will burn out and need to take a break and come back again.

357 posts
3,693 battles

But say for example if you only play 10 battles a day, that is like 3-4 hours compared to 24 hours. So, even if the package says X hours or X days premium, divide it with 6 and see if it still feels worth. Then you are good to go.

why divide with 6 ?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

the probem is, if you buy a 1 day premium time 10x, it equal with a 30 days premium time

so, if you willing t send that ammount, just go with the 30 days.....

683 posts
7,332 battles

the probem is, if you buy a 1 day premium time 10x, it equal with a 30 days premium time

so, if you willing t send that ammount, just go with the 30 days.....

Yup this was what I faced initially. At first I bought one day premium up to twice a week for weekends, plus on off in between, I found that I might as well get a month.

For me, getting more than a month not really viable as I can't predict if every month I'm free enough to play on most of the days.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I'm working with no freetime on weekdays because "Philippines' Gate of Hell" traffic. If you are willing to contribute your all daytime (until evening) to grind & play WoWs then buy 1 day premium. Only time to buy 3 days premium when there's a long weekend & only IF you are willing to play all 3 days. :P
Edited by Mingfang47

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

Almost same case here. Can only play more during the weekends, or when there is a vacation of some sort. Also I already have invested some good $ in this game, have 13 premium ships right now (might get more in future). Don't want to spend more on premium time mainly because I don't want to force myself to play. Because then it will keep buzzing in my head "premium time getting wasted", even though I am so tired from long work hours, still can't sleep.

357 posts
3,693 battles

I'm working with no freetime on weekdays because "Philippines' Gate of Hell" traffic. If you are willing to contribute your all daytime (until evening) to grind & play WoWs then buy 1 day premium. Only time to buy 3 days premium when there's a long weekend & only IF you are willing to play all 3 days. :P

I just feel maybe i lost interest. The grinding seems quite bad and recently i just bought atago and the repair fee amount to 70k. The repair fee is quite horrible at higher tiers for wows.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

If you want comfortable grinding, play tier 6 Battleships. But for you, since you just started yeah.... I really get boredom when playing slow & WW1 ships. Tier 4 & above will be interesting.

357 posts
3,693 battles

Almost same case here. Can only play more during the weekends, or when there is a vacation of some sort. Also I already have invested some good $ in this game, have 13 premium ships right now (might get more in future). Don't want to spend more on premium time mainly because I don't want to force myself to play. Because then it will keep buzzing in my head "premium time getting wasted", even though I am so tired from long work hours, still can't sleep.

wow. are you a collector for premium ships? :D

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

wow. are you a collector for premium ships? :D

Yes, before I realized I already spent too much.... :coin: I don't even play most of them. Just for the sake of keeping them on my port. I missed some epic ones though, like Nikolai, Kamikaze R, Gremiaschy cause I didn't play this game back then.

357 posts
3,693 battles

Yes, before I realized I already spent too much.... :coin: I don't even play most of them. Just for the sake of keeping them on my port. I missed some epic ones though, like Nikolai, Kamikaze R, Gremiaschy cause I didn't play this game back then.

Your ships could easily amount more than 500usd, should continue to play. Anyway which dd is good for the IJN?

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

Your ships could easily amount more than 500usd, should continue to play. Anyway which dd is good for the IJN?

For IJN DD? None.

Well, Umikaze, Minekze, Hatsuharu, Fubuki, Shimakaze are really good ships (based on my experience from playing against them). However, IJN DD line is going to be re-structured, so things might change.

But still, "Shima-tan is the fastest, cutest, and the best" - Melon.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

But still, "Shima-tan is the fastest, cutest, and the best" - Melon.

the one he like is NOT the shimakaze on the game....it's different shimakaze than the one that in tier X

Sign in to follow this