You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

Fujin spotted

36 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

was grinding my bayern when i spotted Fujin. when i talk to the guy he said that she was too shiny for him to ignore.

i guess there are people who have deep wallet and willing enough to pay for her with that price, pretty sure there will be more fujin out there if WG don't sell her with that ridiculous bundle.

4VZvwsJ.jpg

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

That ridicilous Shiny Red and yellow colour is quite

Revealing, literally

Yet same concealment value as her Minekaze type buddies :hmm: 

zSRclcs.gif

:D:P

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

"camo"

Camouflage is the use of any combination of materials, coloration, or illumination for concealment, either by making animals or objects hard to see (crypsis), or by disguising them as something else (mimesis).

so the fujin is a giant floating pumpkin with a hotrod finnish, not conspicuous at all, people will totally think it is normal and ignorecit

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

That ridicilous Shiny Red and yellow colour is quite

Revealing, literally

i believe she has Halloween theme because she was release during Halloween event in EU.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

i believe she has Halloween theme because she was release during Halloween event in EU.

that's not the point,

but ok

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

I saw a Fujin Monday night.

It did not live to see the 3 minute mark.

Well, what could I expect from a ship that literally sailed straight?

10/10 wallet warrior right there.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

DDs often die quickly as their gameplay style is risky. How about not jumping to a conclusion right away?

Domination, Estuary. One of three DDs on the enemy team.

Rushed midpoint in a straight line.

Neither dodged nor used smokescreened.

Was literally in a position to turn 180d and run.

Rushed a CA instead-

While getting shot at by half the team on the southern side.

There's risky and there's suicidal.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

DDs often die quickly as their gameplay style is risky. How about not jumping to a conclusion right away?

fujin has ridiculous concealment. she will spot most enemy before she will get spotted, she even has smoke screen and engine boost if worst comes to worst. how come he dies so early in the game without achieving nothing?

saw lots of good kamikaze players but most player are playing the ship like a  Kamikaze in WW2. instead of launching their torpedo invisible, they charge the enemy BB, even CA most of the time to launch their torpedo.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

fujin has ridiculous concealment. she will spot most enemy before she will get spotted, she even has smoke screen and engine boost if worst comes to worst. how come he dies so early in the game without achieving nothing?

saw lots of good kamikaze players but most player are playing the ship like a  Kamikaze in WW2. instead of launching their torpedo invisible, they charge the enemy BB, even CA most of the time to launch their torpedo.

many ship now didnt sail straight again.... so getting closer to ensure the kill

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Wait, Asia dont get Halloween event? I thought all server have Fujin. ._.

because we already got kamikaze event. (i didn't get her though because IRL issues so i really wanted to buy fujin but her bundle prize is ridiculous for me) Fujin is reskined kamikaze for EU and NA.
Edited by yansuki

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

Kamikaze R is the best, rarest one unlike the ordinary Kamikaze, or the Fujin (its just a repainted Kamikaze)

:honoring:

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

Just another minekaze DD with small differences.... With 3 days of constant grinding(2 hrs play) I can get the minekaze..... Why would anyone pay $100 for a reskinned minekaze with some minor stat improvements...( and a  campbeltown with prem time )

With the same amount of money you can buy an Atago and Torpitz(very useful for upcoming ranked).

The people who buy Fujin are collectors with deep wallets.

Edited by karrablaster123

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Just another minekaze DD with small differences.... With 3 days of constant grinding(2 hrs play) I can get the minekaze..... Why would anyone pay $100 for a reskinned minekaze with some minor stat improvements...( and a  campbeltown with prem time )

With the same amount of money you can buy an Atago and Torpitz(very useful for upcoming ranked).

not all player want to play in high tier match

some even focus on tier 1 match only

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Its a premium Minekaze, everyone knows how scary that ship is at mid tier. People who loved the Minekaze would prefer the Kamikazes for its ability to print credits, captain training, and of course sealclubbing. Best of all? They won't be changed on upcoming IJN DDs refresh.

Stupid bundle aside, the ship itself probably only cost around $15 when Kamikaze was once sold long ago. And players that participate in last year Project R event gets the Kamikaze R for free.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Project R event gets the Kamikaze R for free.

No it is not for free...

i even skip the family holiday for staying at home and finish the mission :P

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

Its a premium Minekaze, everyone knows how scary that ship is at mid tier. People who loved the Minekaze would prefer the Kamikazes for its ability to print credits, captain training, and of course sealclubbing. Best of all? They won't be changed on upcoming IJN DDs refresh.

Stupid bundle aside, the ship itself probably only cost around $15 when Kamikaze was once sold long ago. And players that participate in last year Project R event gets the Kamikaze R for free.

Yes the Minekaze class is amazing, but it is not what i am talking about.

I am specifically talking about the bundle

Minekaze will also not be changed(I suppose so)

Edited by karrablaster123

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

No it is not for free...

i even skip the family holiday for staying at home and finish the mission :P

Still cheaper than going on a holiday :P

Yes the Minekaze class is amazing, but it is not what i am talking about.

I am specifically talking about the bundle

Minekaze will also not be changed(I suppose so)

Yeah, whoever drives the Fujin in Asia is a certified WG donator lul

1,162 posts

And players that participate in last year Project R event gets the Kamikaze R for free.

Nope, you have to sold your soul to RNGesus because I remember that I am late to the party, you need to have 1800+ base exp in a single game to get the biggest pearl pool.

Furutaka helped me, thats why I still keep her rusted in port... *citadel'ed by Furutaka*