You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skooma

Bismarck bow have been nerfed in PT 0.5.12

10 comments in this topic

525 posts
7,946 battles

Kk8CK4.jpgYep, they nerfed it folks, while tirpitz doesn't hit by the nerf bat.

hope they decide not to nerf Bismarck bow in live server.

Edited by Skooma

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

We all know this dude...

Also patch notes said Tirpitz DOES get the change too. Unless they want to keep atsf's video true and still let it bow charge. Plz keep 

Edited by FenrirApalis

525 posts
7,946 battles

We all know this dude...

Some of the players thought the bismarck will keep the 38mm armor, i'm just here to inform those guys

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

there is no reason to nerf Tirpitz, we almost owned her for a year!

Same go for Yamato then "there is no reason to nerf Yamato, we almost owned her from the alpha"

They nerf all BBs for balancing reasons but they just cannot nerf Premium because "we get the ship with real money" and the ship should remain the same if they nerf anythings is going to be the exactly same ship we pay for.

And many peoples will issue refund with the reasons such as "i didnt bought Tirpitz for 28mm armor refund please" which WG dont want :D:D:D

That why they remove Gremyashchy and Nikolai from shop becasue they cannot nerf them, and they will remain OP forever.

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Alpha Tester
55 posts
3,445 battles

Same go for Yamato then "there is no reason to nerf Yamato, we almost owned her from the alpha"

They nerf all BBs for balancing reasons but they just cannot nerf Premium because "we get the ship with real money" and the ship should remain the same if they nerf anythings is going to be the exactly same ship we pay for.

And many peoples will issue refund with the reasons such as "i didnt bought Tirpitz for 28mm armor refund please" which WG dont want :D:D:D

I got Yamato with real money too lol

cannot tolerate Izumo, tired her out several times in Alpha.

and I just can't stand for it..

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I got Yamato with real money too lol

cannot tolerate Izumo, tired her out several times in Alpha.

and I just can't stand for it..

No that not the case you get "EXP" with real money then use in on Izumo unlike simply credit card the "Ship"