You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NAGADEXIAOHAO

what will u do to flint?

15 comments in this topic

12 posts
4,517 battles

Flint is  soooooo OP. Especially in tournaments as it can provide tremendous AA support for friendly CV without additional help from DDs as it can smoke itself. Whats more, 2 9.2km ranged torpedo tubes maks it hard for BBs to catch him. 

Will you recycle that ship from the owners at the beginning of this season of ranked battle or will you let them own it forever?

You know there's a tournament organized by a tw organization and during preparation, we have played dozens of games with a team who own flint and that flint really makes us sick.Would u plz do sth to it!!

THX !!!

forgive my poor English :)

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,472 battles

No, don`t mention it.

Its one of those few OP ships that people don`t complain about since they are extremely rare like Gremy and Nikolai.

12 posts
4,517 battles

It is true that its rare in random battles, but in that tournament, nearly half of the teams have Flint. It really makes me sick. Our team have had to invent new strategy against it and it requires far more skills and experiences. It is really not fair.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Then ban Flints from partaking in tournament/competitive battles then.

Even the new Ranked season bans T7 ships, for obvious reason.

:trollface:

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Then ban Flints from partaking in tournament/competitive battles then.

Even the new Ranked season bans T7 ships, for obvious reason.

:trollface:

yeah. really shame that there will be no T7 ship for this rank season. i was expecting i can use my scharnhorst. now i don't have ship that can be use on T6 :(

i guess i have to rebuy ship again just to play for this season.

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Flint players are more OP than the ship herself is. It's really a problem to face. Nerf smoke duration please. RoF (per salvo) should be same as Atlanta cause they are basically the same ship.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Flint players are more OP than the ship herself is. It's really a problem to face. Nerf smoke duration please. RoF (per salvo) should be same as Atlanta cause they are basically the same ship.

don't forget that she has mahan torpedo too. unlike altanta shitty 4.5km torpedo.

Beta Tester
20 posts
8,564 battles

While not banning the flags in the rules+the players ban list, what do u expect from that joke tournament :D

Everyone knows flint op man :D