You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vanguisher88

WG Approval WoWs video gameplay by iChase.

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Recently,iChase released a WoWs video gameplay and approved by WG so it is not a NDA breach.

For anybody who do not know about iChase,he is a community contributor on the EU  forum.He is also a NA  WoWs Alpha tester.He also  upload videos on youtube  about warships and its history.

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

How did you get permission

What permission do you mean?You have to ask iChase yourself of how he get the permission to upload his replay.One thing for sure is WG trust iChase  enough to allow him to upload his replay.

Beta Tester
301 posts

What permission do you mean?You have to ask iChase yourself of how he get the permission to upload his replay.One thing for sure is WG trust iChase  enough to allow him to upload his replay.

that ill do

Beta Tester
65 posts
397 battles

Even without any tutorials or reading quick FAQs, a lot of the game's mechanics and howto's can be pretty easy to figure out. For example, "leading the target". Like what a sniper does when trying to shoot at a moving target, he shoots a few notches ahead compensating for wind, bullet drift and gravity. It's pretty much the same when you're slugging 410cm shells but only at a bigger scale. Same goes for torpedoing. You just have to anticipate where the enemy will be and release them torpedoes at that point where you think he'll be 10 seconds from now.

Carriers however are another story since there's a bit of micromanagement involved. I'm pretty sure when we hit beta or commercial, a lot of pubs will assume that carriers are supposed to be the "artys" of the game. As a matter a fact a friend of mine who I was divisioning with yesterday said that the common "red army" pub carrier user would say, "DDs go scout, I stay here at base." So yeah... expect those when the game goes commercial.