Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
InterconKW

Ok, I'm not exactly sure how this happened.

6 comments in this topic

341 posts
4,020 battles

First time posting. Oh boy.

I'm not exactly an expert on this game or anything, nor am I a particularly good player, but...

Wat WOWs.png

341 posts
4,020 battles

So yes. I'm the Kongo. Except that my camera is frozen in one place, not following the ship and I have been disconnected twice. And the ship seems to be able to fire and drive normally but goes to maximum speed immediately, even in reverse, and the turrets will not turn. It's the first and only time it has happened. I would like to know if anyone has seen this before or knows a fix. First battle after downloading 0.5.11, not exactly happy it happened but it was kind funny anyway.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Did it happen after the update? I gave up on playing anything other than co-op as it was unplayable at times. (even then a 4000 ping in co-op ain't much fun) Yep, kicked out numerous times and it would take upwards of 5 seconds before any keys responded in game. Then other times it was fine. I believe it may have been owing to all the updates there system was doing but then again I live in Australia and it's just as likely to be sharks eating our internet cable!

I came right about 5pm Bris time.

724 posts
2,179 battles

I'm guessing it is a de-sync issue, where data that are sent to the server and to your client don't match up. (I'm no technician so this is only something that I think happened, but hopefully it's correct.)

Notice how the battle timer on the top right corner still shows 20:00 and it is still "Awaiting players..."

Sign in to follow this