You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zombiesforce

The wide span update 0.5.12

15 comments in this topic

141 posts
6,618 battles

Huge changes is undergoing in patch 5.12.

my opinion: BB bow armour sosad, players should angling more than bowing their enemy. IZUMO is disaster so sad, german bb require more skills. Conclude it after the patch comes up.

Nerfing RU dd, finally i see this~!, no news in IJN DD, torpedos dd dont sail it to battlefield.it still mad me

Team-oriented gameplay! Say goodbye to passive newbie and AFK! WG finally did something.

ANd this is the most ridiculous.  Steering modification 3 -40% steering time? High tier CA survivability too low? DO WG PLAY THE GAME WHILE WG EVALUATING SHIPS STATS?

IT means , time of showing boardside drasitically reduced. BB cannot one shot ca anymore and  CAs are much easier to spam HE. BB cant deal with angled CAs anymore.

Unreasonable. MATES, time to sell all high tier bb

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

Huge changes is undergoing in patch 5.12.

my opinion: BB bow armour sosad, players should angling more than bowing their enemy. IZUMO is disaster so sad, german bb require more skills. Conclude it after the patch comes up.

Nerfing RU dd, finally i see this~!, no news in IJN DD, torpedos dd dont sail it to battlefield.it still mad me

Team-oriented gameplay! Say goodbye to passive newbie and AFK! WG finally did something.

ANd this is the most ridiculous.  Steering modification 3 -40% steering time? High tier CA survivability too low? DO WG PLAY THE GAME WHILE WG EVALUATING SHIPS STATS?

IT means , time of showing boardside drasitically reduced. BB cannot one shot ca anymore and  CAs are much easier to spam HE. BB cant deal with angled CAs anymore.

Unreasonable. MATES, time to sell all high tier bb

Buy CV then, now they scout more often than rather do damage

208 posts
8,210 battles

now USN Battleships is Mass Produced Montana everyone can lolpen them....

Using side armor with USN BB is still suicide btw, their armor is squishy compared to IJN...

525 posts
7,946 battles

Also have fun getting rank 1 in PT guys

I wont be joining next season ranked, good luck to you guys who will be joining next season:honoring:
Edited by Skooma

350 posts

Also have fun getting rank 1 in PT guys

Very funny. Now how could I tier up the ships to get to the high tiers and get the camos while still ranking up in Ranked Battles. This is going to a weeks worth of a headache. 

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

they nerf udaloi and khabarvosk because its too op.... who are you and what have you done to the real WG

Well it took them a year to realize that they're overperforming, so yeah..

At least they didn't nerf their Sonic propulsion huehue..

683 posts
7,367 battles

It's in the same slot as.concealment upgrade. It might still be feasible for Japanese/US CA to replace concealment with the new rudder module ( as their detection range are relatively lower), it might be not so good for German and Russian CA, the easier to be detected, the higher chance of being focus fired at..