Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

No excuse sailing straight onto metal fishes

7 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

i just started playing dd again few days ago, started on russian and usn line and now i'm at T4 russian and T3 on usn

even with the crappy torp on russian dd and im a total noob i still manage to hit a kaiser 7 times with my metal fishes..before the kaiser detect me i pop my [content removed] generator and i sit there in the middle of the sea but the player does nothing but sail straight

even i'm bad when i started playing i still know something dangerous in front with that cloud of smoke

even i still sucked and sometimes hilarious that i even laugh at myself i'm having fun and it's so engaging playing dd stalking ships all around the map   

Inappropriate content. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles

Unfortunately if you are a DD driver you occasionally come across a battlesheep driver who hasn't spent his teen years chewing on lead pencils and has learnt mad WASD hackzors.     They are dangerous.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

i just started playing dd again few days ago, started on russian and usn line and now i'm at T4 russian and T3 on usn

even with the crappy torp on russian dd and im a total noob i still manage to hit a kaiser 7 times with my metal fishes..before the kaiser detect me i pop my [content removed] generator and i sit there in the middle of the sea but the player does nothing but sail straight

even i'm bad when i started playing i still know something dangerous in front with that cloud of smoke

even i still sucked and sometimes hilarious that i even laugh at myself i'm having fun and it's so engaging playing dd stalking ships all around the map   

Inappropriate content. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

This only happens in low tiers though. At high tier, they will pop RADAR, Hydro, fighter and whats not and charge you right into the smoke and kill you.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

i got no plans to go high tier, kinda wana stay like T5 or T6 and just have fun 

high tier gameplay is way too much for my skill

i thought i'm gonna be so bad at dd, but as i play along i feel i help my teammates more than i play other class

Sign in to follow this