You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bunda369

ARP Takao is coming!

26 comments in this topic

205 posts
5,305 battles

Read in either EU or NA forum (most likely EU forum's "Some interesting info from RU" thread) for a Q&A session from Tokyo Game Show that ARP Takao will be next and will be the last ARP mission for this year.

The mission for ARP Takao will be "difficult", and it will last from October till December, but WG is confident that "most" players will get her.

Haifuri will take off in the first half of 2017. Collab with ARP will continue as well (probably for years like Girls und Panzer).

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

And more anti-neon ships posts are coming as well :D:D:D

Anyways this time is a free unique Tier 8 (and seem to be the best Tier 8 Cruiser) ship it worth getting even is neon, with some skin and sounds mod you can return the ship into it full historical accurate :P

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
57 posts
3,151 battles

And more anti-neon ships posts are coming as well :D:D:D

Anyways this time is a free unique Tier 8 (and seem to be the best Tier 8 Cruiser) ship it worth getting even is neon, with some skin and sounds mod you can return the ship into it full historical accurate :P

here it comes :D:D:D

about bloody time that they stop this anime ships in this ww2 arcade naval game i really hate that neon light ships in my randoms thats why i use the anti manga camo remover mod. yes SEA LOVES having 4 more copy and paste Kongos and and Moykos  in neon lights .

in the the near future i hope WG creased the annoying neon light ship missions and try to make the SEA server kinda the same as the other server with simailer prems shops and actual rewarding mission not stinking copy paste ARP mission.

Ps why cant WG just make the neon light on the [content removed] biased ships as camo for 1k worth  of dubs so that kinda sorts out the problem for non manga fans in this server

Derogatory. Post edited. User sanctioned.

~dead_man_walking

Players are reminded of the notification on the abreviation of Japan/Japanese to be found here

Edited by dead_man_walking

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Ps why cant WG just make the neon light on the jap biased ships as camo for 1k worth  of dubs so that kinda sorts out the problem for non manga fans in this server

Actually i have an feeling that WG is not allowed to make any profit form this collaboration.

Because if is possible WG should have put those ship in anniversary premium shop already :D:D:D

Anyways i dont really know about the agreement and stuff WG make with other company just some wild guess :P

1,162 posts

:ohmy:

dundundunnn.....

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Extremely hard: kill 50 cruisers, 50 battleships, 50 destroyers, 25 aircraft carriers, set 1000 fires, do 10,000,000 damage in flooding and fires, hit 1000 citadels, get 6 kills in a match, shoot down 1000 aircraft

Am I right?

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

here it comes :D:D:D

about bloody time that they stop this anime ships in this ww2 arcade naval game i really hate that neon light ships in my randoms thats why i use the anti manga camo remover mod. yes SEA LOVES having 4 more copy and paste Kongos and and Moykos  in neon lights .

in the the near future i hope WG creased the annoying neon light ship missions and try to make the SEA server kinda the same as the other server with simailer prems shops and actual rewarding mission not stinking copy paste ARP mission.

Ps why cant WG just make the neon light on the[content removed] biased ships as camo for 1k worth  of dubs so that kinda sorts out the problem for non manga fans in this server

Reds incoming!!!

Quote updated.

~dead_man_walking

Last nice warning - don't quote stuff that you think will be sanctioned!

Use the report function

Edited by dead_man_walking

191 posts
10,702 battles

Extremely hard: kill 50 cruisers, 50 battleships, 50 destroyers, 25 aircraft carriers, set 1000 fires, do 10,000,000 damage in flooding and fires, hit 1000 citadels, get 6 kills in a match, shoot down 1000 aircraft

Am I right?

With Atago :P

507 posts
9,829 battles

Please give us the sources from where the info was obtained. The URL from the sites are appreciated.

English : https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/536g1o/japanese_interviewing_wgjp_on_tokyo_game_show_2016/

Japanese : http://www.4gamer.net/games/138/G013889/20160917003/

403 posts
8,352 battles

Am I right?

In that order

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,203 battles

Silly people, clearly there's only one mission for ARP Takao.

Sink 2 ships with Iwaki Alpha. :coin:

Sink 2 Kitakami in one battle, with a Kitakami ;)

53 posts
4,709 battles

I will kill 1000 ships if I need to but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no CV specific missions.

For

1. I can't play CV,

2. All the idiots will start playing CV and ruin my day.

All the idiots are already playing CV, honestly, check their stats..half of them will have WR of less than 43%. Hard to be that bad...but they are.
Edited by Killzone650