You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Brendoonigan

Happy birthday to WG and those who have played since it started

21 comments in this topic

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Hi guys,

I would like to congratulate WG on reaching it's first birthday and having such a great game. I proudly fly the first anniversary flag on all of my vessels now and am looking forward to a 2nd, 3rd and who knows when it might end flag. Yes, you do make me grouchy from time to time but hay, it's only a game and the good far out weighs the bad in my opinion.

I would also like to congratulate those who came through the testing phases, alpha, beta, super testers, moderators, Community contributors and everyone else who has helped make the game as good as it is today. This is an extremely demanding game and whilst we'd all like to think that everyone is a unicum player on our team, the vast majority of players will never reach those levels. It's a challenge to some of us but as long as I'm still having fun I can fondly look back at the games and think win or lose it was still fun to play. 

The games not perfect but you know what I still enjoy it, even the detonations (well a few games later I do). I for one am looking forward to what comes out during this next year and I'm glad you're all here to help make it that much better.

Good luck to WG and everyone else out there whom I might meet in the many battles ahead. (Well at least those on my side, everyone else can just go ahead and get detonated!) 

Ensign out.   

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan

220 posts
3,420 battles

This game is one year old? I suppose the answer was in the anniversary), if so it's done very well for only one year

I think as a business model at one year I can see why "things" are quite expensive and will bode well for these "things" to be cheaper as time passes

One year, that can't be right it's far to mature and developed, you'd think. I can see this forum could be a year old with some of the Jurassic implementations of the WOW's forum rules. (it's always good to get a backhander compliment in :) )

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

yeah your right they have done some good when you think about maybe i was just a little to salty and just needed a break happy birthday wargaming and hers to the years to come

what are talking about?

speak English!

420 posts
20 battles

what are talking about?

speak English!

Probably like this ? Correct me if i'm wrong. My English is horrible too lol.

Yeah you're right,

there are many good things if we think it over

I might be just salty, and need a little break

Happy birthday Wargaming and see you next year

He is also doing his best :)

I've put my +1 for OP

220 posts
3,420 battles

Rant threads really are just exposing the obvious, I've been in my own business for 20 years and to start something like this would be fairly daunting, a CEO wouldn't even look at his forum for a few years..that's used all my 2 cents up here.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

This game and me has almost identical birthday, well happy birthday World of Warships, from being just a distraction game from my stressing DN raid into my main game:coin:

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

+1 for positive well wishes. Though recent mistakes are highlighted, its been a good 1st year in others.

Kamikaze R for one! :)

892 posts
7,853 battles

Been playing this not too long after public launch, thanks to YouTube streamers which got me interested. Must say that in the 11 months of playing this, much has changed, with new features added and balancing to make the experience more enjoyable. WG, congratulations and keep the new stuff coming!!