You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BottleneckedGaming

I don't care about anime stuff

30 comments in this topic

189 posts
4,857 battles

Well,

First: I don't enjoy anime voice because it doesn't make me feel like a guy :P

Second, Saint Petersburg port is way cooler than the (whatever) ARP port

Third, I don't like playing with Kongo (and even less love for the "ARP-skinned Kongo")

Thus, ARP ships missions are very easy on Asia server (except for ARP Myoko) that's why I have a lot of them in my port and it's quite annoying to see so many ships covered with dust

And last, we play like crazy to grind those missions (especially when we had the ARP Myoko missions) and then what did we get? Just a ship with weird glowing skin and odd voice which bugs me (re-mention)

Almost everyone wants ARP ships like iPhones (lol) and that's why they play to get them all-day, all-night, what a shame to see everyone having something I don't have

P.S. 90% players on Asia servers are concerned about ARP stuff. 90% NOT 100%!!!

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I only do those ARP missions for challenge, it's what keeps me playing. And I only hoard & rarely use those rewards. :P

Edited by Mingfang47

189 posts
4,857 battles

More fun and credits. And free flags.

Credits aren't enough to pay repair bills when grinding those missions. Free flags... well I guess Clemson and Kamikaze R and Cleveland and also Gnevny give me more flags... oh, they give me medal as well, which I can use to show my friends I can play well B-)

Super Tester
316 posts
3,400 battles

I dont mind anime but the way i see it is that the ARP Kongo class and ARP Myoko class ships are basically fully upgraded versions of the Kongo and Myoko that i dont need to waste a slot on and can put other things in my valuable limited slot space, heck because i have the ARP Myoko and ARP Nachi i made my nachi an AA build while my Myoko is my standard anti surface build and they come with 12 point captains, yet your complaining about a free ship that comes with a port slot and a 12 point captain because of your anti anime views? your basicly saving 300 doubloons, a couple million credits and time training a new captain

189 posts
4,857 battles

Very very baity. Watching this.

^_^

Anime stuff doesn't make you feel like a guy? Welp, not sure how we can help.

Glad that you got my point here... well, I guess I'd have to ignore it until you have a solution

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

^_^

Glad that you got my point here... well, I guess I'd have to ignore it until you have a solution

Have you seen a doctor? Two out of ten men-

*gets shot*

679 posts
3,488 battles

I'm 47 and not Japanese so I don't care about them either.  What I care abut is workload and mortgage, that's why I play WOWs.  'sides, those things stick out a mile and are much easier to hit than grey! Sooooo....... No problem I guess.