You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

CAN SOME ONE FROM WARGAMING AWNSER ME DAMIT

34 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

All I want wansered is why cant asia purchase flags and why on earth dont all servers just get the same rewards when it comes to major events like for example na gets 150% for there first win and a bunch of other while all asia gets is nothing but missions (not that I dont hate them but a little bare if you ask me)  second what happend to macth making its gotten worse before I would see only maybe 1-2 of the same ships now I see 4 zoas on enemy team and we only have 3 hindinburgs  and what happend to having even amount of destroyer per team im getting sick of seeing the enemy team with an extra dd and we get an extra potato cruiser and the other bit about macth making were it would find 6 (3 each) usa and ijn instead of have 1 us and 1 ijn each one team has all ijn (torpwall hell) and one team has gun boats. I am also getting sick to death about  this server and how its run and I want an awnser from the developer not the beta or alpha tester on this server I want a god to honest awnser form a dev so that atleast then I can rest easy knowing im being heard cause iv tried on all server forums not a peep from any dev so I want an awnser from the server im on at least  ):v

All caps, deleting mod red text. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

i apologise for last night i had a very bad night last night had over 23 game straight loss kept getting team mates that were yoloing within five minutes of game starts and a couple games i had on my side a team killer and then to top it all off the rewards that came were lack luster at most and that made me snap and i am sorry :( but for also thae last month iv been trying to get an awsner from all 4 servers as to why asia cant buy flags and to awnser your question kaptain yes i tried but then i was met with a page saying not found and it wasent even in the shop to buy so that made me even more angry and is why i went on a rant last night 

but as a last ask can someone from wargaming please just awnser me and explain why asia is so lack luster when it comes to most events

Screenshot (4).png

420 posts
20 battles

i apologise for last night i had a very bad night last night had over 23 game straight loss kept getting team mates that were yoloing within five minutes of game starts and a couple games i had on my side a team killer and then to top it all off the rewards that came were lack luster at most and that made me snap and i am sorry :( but for also thae last month iv been trying to get an awsner from all 4 servers as to why asia cant buy flags and to awnser your question kaptain yes i tried but then i was met with a page saying not found and it wasent even in the shop to buy so that made me even more angry and is why i went on a rant last night 

but as a last ask can someone from wargaming please just awnser me and explain why asia is so lack luster when it comes to most events

Welp, clicked the wrong X to close window.

It happened to me too, and a lot people have been talking about that at the game chat.

So if you're considered as "good" player by MM, they give you potatoes to balance what they pick on the other side.

Let's say your value is 5, during 5 vs 5 will look something like...

Your team 1,1,1,2,5 = 2,2,2,2,2 Enemy team

Then those 1s YOLO your game, leaving 2 points player and you alone. 2 against 5 players. Something like that.

About my experience, the most hilarious one is when a player stopped excatly at the middle of two brothers.

Just sat there waiting to ambush using Haguro. When i told him not to do that, he just radio "Negative!".

To make things worse, he pressed F7, "I need assistance", and 2 more players came to response that silly order.

I sat with my Gneisenau at the left wing, tanking about 5 ships. No one come to help me even i also pressed F7.

Finally, a Mutsuki came from the enemy side.

That person using Haguro killed Mutsuki,

Mutsuki failed to kill him.

But Gnevny, one of his accompliance killed Haguro with torpedo.

It was a good game.

So, sir, you're not alone :)

2,215 posts
13,673 battles

Do you truly want everything to be even in life. If so in many ways I commend you. Or do you just want things evened up when you are not the one receiving the greater benefit?

9 posts
1,453 battles

Look at Anniversary event for NA server, look at whats on sale.. The events and sales are so much better than what we get. Seriously wargamming SEA? do you even do your job?

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

im going to strangle a baby iv gone on another losing streak in the bismark and got macth against and im getting anoyed 3 gears 2 kageros and 4 zoas all by the way WERNT in a divsion the macthmaking just hates me at the momment macths that shouldnt be possible are there are macths which have 3 of the same ships and there not in a divsion and im tearing my hair out because of it and im thinking of just droping this game until it is adreased and also the amount of times i meet all japanese ships in one cap and then lanch a tidal wave of [content removed] torps is now up to 40 times now in the last month wtf happend i was enjoying this game and now im going from casual to full on rage mode cause of it so until macth making is FINNLY fixed properly im not touching this s@#%

Profanity. Post edited. User already sanctioned

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

your right maybe when the next pacth comes out it will all be better

Actually depending on the time you are playing. There are certain times that we like to avoid playing T8 ships. Or you can try this, often works. Queue up with T8, if you don't get a match instantly, or in a few seconds, just cancel the queue, and try again. Long time queue means some ships are waiting for long time cause not enough ships to fill up their tier. Most of the time it is the T10 ships that are waiting. MM will happily pull your T8 into those. However, there are certain ships that are absolutely OK in T10, like the Paytago or MK47.