You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teostra

credits farming

18 comments in this topic

295 posts
6,613 battles

is tier 5 - 6 still good for farming with current high tier games?  

i used to play new mexico or kamikaze R for farming credits, but since new MM mechanic being implemented, tier 5 - 6 is not as fun as it used to be, i need credits for my montana 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

try targeting higher tier ship more, especially the one you supposed to counter

like when using NM u target something like Atago

683 posts
7,358 battles

try targeting higher tier ship more, especially the one you supposed to counter

like when using NM u target something like Atago

This I agree. When you damage ships which are higher tier than you, the reward is better, just keep in mind you need to be careful as the environment is usually much much hostile if ended up in bottom tier of the match.

Personally I prefer to farm credits with premium ship/ships, for instance, Tirpitz is my major bread winner :P. more credits earn with much lower repair cost (well, comparing to Bismarck I find that the major difference is the repair cost, making Tirpitz better in earning credits)

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

what about tier 4?

still good, but now tier 4 can only face max 1 tier higher compare to to tier 5 which can face tier7

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

For non-premium player, tier 5 is still a good tier to farm credits. You will lose good amount of credits even with tier 6 ships if you were sunk. For premium ships, tier 8 is the monster credit earners. Other options are using doubloons to convert to credits which is not really advised. You may sell some of the existing ones for some quick credits. Without premium account tier 9, 10 is a huge credit sink.

68 posts
3,836 battles

Well farming credits is not just about mid tier, your contribution also counts. Contributions such as ship destryed, defending base, cap it, planes shot down, burn, flood, cit shots(ship destruction, cit shots and capping worth a lot in exp and credits) If u have a variety of those, u can get 150k or more no prob ;)

Edited by LightDarkMaster

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

is tier 5 - 6 still good for farming with current high tier games?

i used to play new mexico or kamikaze R for farming credits, but since new MM mechanic being implemented, tier 5 - 6 is not as fun as it used to be, i need credits for my montana

29z6dc8.jpg

Does this explain your thread?:coin:

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

T5 is alright if you can play consistently, T4 is the safest imo.

But to get the same amount of credits, you need to play 4x more games than T8 or around 2x more game than T6 premiums.
Edited by icy_phoenix

14 posts
1,568 battles

I farm it with those ARP ships tho, the Kongo or Myoko sisters. Sometimes with Farragut. Since i got the NC, only play it until i got defeated/sunk wich cost me 140k credit for repair and service cost. Then back to playing Farragut until earn 200k+

Now grinding the Japanese cruiser, reach the Myoko but can't even buy the B hull since i only have 200k left :teethhappy:

I do run premium and use Zulu flag, but it doesn't seem enought. I'm curious is the high tier premium ships suchs as the Atago will cost high amount of credit for service cost? If no then i'll considering to get it.

And also still don't understand how people can grind their captain till 18 points? I'm already strugled with 11 points and the progress seems to be very very slow.

181 posts
4,257 battles

I'll suggest a good Tier 6 battleship like Fuso/Bayern so you can take on higher tier ships and the more damage you inflict on higher tier enemies, the exponentially greater credits you earn. Adding to that you have enough hitpoints, armor and heals to survive for quite some time.

Edited by Aniket_Sengupta

892 posts
7,853 battles

T5-T6 are still the best for farming. As pointed out in earlier posts, do endeavor to hit ships that are higher tier than you in game. Somehow, this get you more XP and credits

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

That credit is from mission. Or must have premium. That damage is not enough for earning t8 level credit.

My T8 i still earn 350k-400k+ without premium hehe

Yea that credits is too high to be true without Missions and Premium..

And you are right. ^^