Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

How create an NA account?

14 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Just wondering how it's done without using mods? Do I just visit the NA website create an account and download the game as it seems to redirect me back to this server?

Also is anyone aware of any codes for new players there?

Super Tester
630 posts
9,482 battles

Go to worldofwarships.com and cilck make a new account, if it redirects you back to asia use this dropdown menu to go to NA afterwards tell it to stay on NA.

QrYadpI.png

GYVeH6c.png

QrYadpI.png

Edited by mikenzb

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

Just wondering how it's done without using mods? Do I just visit the NA website create an account and download the game as it seems to redirect me back to this server?

Also is anyone aware of any codes for new players there?

Once you find out, take LunaticRed with you.

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

You can either download a separate client (NA + SEA) or edit the scripts to allow you to play on NA. Note however that you can't play when the servers are different (which is often the case).

1.  Go in to your world of warships Directory

2. find "res" folder

3. open " scripts_config.xml " file with wordpad or notepad ++

4. fix it like this. ( you have to add that blue sentence )

<scripts_config.xml checkPing="true" debugInfo="true">
    <space>spaces/ocean</space>
    <offlineModel>PASD010_Fletcher_1942</offlineModel>
    <player entityType="Avatar" startDirection="1.0 0.0 0.0" startPosition="0.0 0.0 -313.0"/>
    <cursorScaleSpeed x="40" y="40"/>
    <server online="true">
        <host alias="WOWS ASIA" csis="http://csis.worldoft...sia/csis/wowssg">
            <master addr="login.worldofwarships.jp:20020"/>

</host> 
        <host alias="WOWS NA" csis="http://csis.worldoft...com/csis/wowsus">
            <master addr="login2.worldofwarships.com:20020"/>
            <master addr="login1.worldofwarships.com:20020"/>        

</host>
    </server>
    <chat visibleLines="6"/>
    <writeCombatLog>true</writeCombatLog>
    <Dock3D>true</Dock3D>
    <CurseVoice>true</CurseVoice>
    <scriptProfiler address="0.0.0.0" enabled="true" netSend="false" port="6666"/>
    <GameParams packed="true"/>
    <disableTrainingRoom>false</disableTrainingRoom>
</scripts_config.xml>

753 posts
8,965 battles

Go to worldofwarships.com and cilck make a new account, if it redirects you back to asia use this dropdown menu to go to NA afterwards tell it to stay on NA.

QrYadpI.png

GYVeH6c.png

This seems to work so thank you very much.

You can either download a separate client (NA + SEA) or edit the scripts to allow you to play on NA. Note however that you can't play when the servers are different (which is often the case).

This I do not want to do but thank you just the same.

If anyone has an existing NA account and would like to invite me as a friend so we can both get the benefits then please PM me here and I will give you the email for the account I wish to create. If that's how it works.

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

If anyone has an existing NA account and would like to invite me as a friend so we can both get the benefits then please PM me here and I will give you the email for the account I wish to create. If that's how it works.

Here's mine but don't use it because I'm not bothered finding an invite code. Try to find a 14/7 day premium with dubloons invite code and use their code. http://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/DEeQeGX

Edited by LunaticRed

753 posts
8,965 battles

Here's mine but don't use it because I'm not bothered finding an invite code. Try to find a 14/7 day premium with dubloons invite code and use their code. http://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/DEeQeGX

How do I find that without creating the account first?

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

How do I find that without creating the account first?

You ask friends if they have an invite code which is separate to THIS invite code. Then you help them back when they give you the 14/7 premium day code by using their game invite code (so you get the 80k free exp AND 14/7day prem. Basically using 2 invite codes for 2 bonuses.)

753 posts
8,965 battles

You ask friends if they have an invite code which is separate to THIS invite code. Then you help them back when they give you the 14/7 premium day code by using their game invite code (so you get the 80k free exp AND 14/7day prem. Basically using 2 invite codes for 2 bonuses.)

Please forgive my ignorance but I don't understand. 

So I use the link you gave earlier to create an NA account which gives me the Aurora and Texas, but how do I use another invite code (which would mean making yet another account I think) to get the other benefits you mentioned on the same account?

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

Sorry for my expression but the texas and aurora code is independent of the invite code. I think you click on the referral code and then you enter an invite code (which gives you the extra premium time/dubloons) here:

ryc6HU7.jpg

Now you find someone who will give you that extra premium time/dubloons (invite code) and use their referral code (so you give them something back). 

Edited by LunaticRed

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

FYI,unless you do download and install a seperate NA client,then tomorrow you probably won't be able to log in with the ASIA client.NA is about to do a small patch,and haven't seen anything yet about ASIA getting it:

http://worldofwarships.com/en/content/update-notes-main/release-notes-05111/

Sign in to follow this