Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Xrystia

Many Friends Want To Play Together But Division Only Allows 3 T_T

11 comments in this topic

4 posts
1,360 battles

So i got couple of friends that wants to play together (3 total (max for division right now)), but as time goes by, its increasing, and the only max for Division is 3, why not WG increase the number of players can join a division?? so me and my friends (lets just say 5 or 6 friends) can play together as one (but the rules of the division is the same but moaarr plaayeerrrsss !! >_< ) T^T need to increase the amount of player to join division (well except for you to wait until lvl 12 and can join a team <- optional) because my friends level is not 12 yet. ._.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Wait for team battles lel, or you can do my method which is get in a call (skype or whatnot) and click battle at the same time and hopefully mm puts you in the same team (or game)

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

It's the same with WoT.

You can't have more than 3 in a division because some players will abuse it and totally walk over the opposition team.

That's just how it is.

You can count in if you have Comms (Raidcall, TS etc.)

4 posts
1,360 battles

thank youu soo muchh for the replyyyy it gives me some closure to it, okayy i think i will try the skype/raidcall chat and hit the battle button with the same tier 2 divs all together XD..thank youuuu :))

1,162 posts

Why not make 2 div team with same tier & hit the battle button at the same time? Hope your 2 divs are on same team or else bye bye friendship :P

I saw some people did at the internet cafe,but they on different team, its closecall bloodbath. :great:

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

I saw some people did at the internet cafe,but they on different team, its closecall bloodbath. :great:

We did it many times, around 50% of the time you will end up being in opposite team, specially if number of divs looking for battle is low. Because the number of difference in div count can be at most one. So if there are only two divs at that moment, it is guaranteed to be in the enemy team. To make it work, also ship composition is important, one div has to play DD, and another div has to play BB-CA.

Why isn't team battle always open, or at least, more frequently open?

1,162 posts

We did it many times, around 50% of the time you will end up being in opposite team, specially if number of divs looking for battle is low. Because the number of difference in div count can be at most one. So if there are only two divs at that moment, it is guaranteed to be in the enemy team. To make it work, also ship composition is important, one div has to play DD, and another div has to play BB-CA.

Why isn't team battle always open, or at least, more frequently open?

Well you need more people then, we need every single people in the cafe to play WoWs! :izmena:

I believe devs are currently evaluate TB like DMW and Leng once told me, maybe they need more time before it become a norm.

Sign in to follow this