Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LunaticRed

One year infograph

33 comments in this topic

[POI]
525 posts
7,946 battles

Just want to know.If they do allow you to transfer your account to other servers,will you?

At least I will even though that means higher ping and time difference.It is still better to be treated unfairly.The point is not only our event suck,but all other servers are getting good ones and our's suck.

So,if wg asia really don't catch up, please give us a chance to transfer our account and so that we don't need to suffer this kind of stupid event.

Nope you cant, you have to make a new account on other server and start again from zero.

if you're planning to move to other server, the sooner you move the better, since you don't lose a lot of time

Edited by Skooma

14 posts
5,664 battles

Nope you cant, you have to make a new account on other server and start again from zero.

if you're planning to move to other server, the sooner you move the better, since you don't lose a lot of time

So that's the answer to the question why we are still here. 

BECAUSE WE DO NOT WANT TO START FORM ZERO.AND WE PAID FOR THE PREMIUM.

And that's why we are complaining.

BECAUSE THAT IS ONLY WAY WE CAN EXPRESS OUR ANGER TOWARDS THE UNFAIR TREATMENT.

[POI]
525 posts
7,946 battles

So that's the answer to the question why we are still here. 

BECAUSE WE DO NOT WANT TO START FORM ZERO.AND WE PAID FOR THE PREMIUM.

And that's why we are complaining.

BECAUSE THAT IS ONLY WAY WE CAN EXPRESS OUR ANGER TOWARDS THE UNFAIR TREATMENT.

yep, pretty much
  • Cool 1

420 posts
20 battles

Rant, anger, complaint.

I remembered the comment from Zipang, the manga.

"Anger is an act to keep you sane".

It does a great thing to human being.

2 posts
1,372 battles

Can't take criticism? Please don't make me laugh. Let me define criticism for you.

criticism noun

the analysis and judgement of the merits and faults of a literary or artistic work.

Seems to me like you can't handle the cold hard truth that asia is lacking in many aspects compared to other servers. I, unlike you, wish to make Asia better and what better way than to let me voice be heard by the mods and admin. You? Complain about people who wish to make this server better.

So what, you've been here longer than me and what? What have you done since your time here before me? Have you attemped to make Asia server better or just complain about people and their opinions hmm?

Riddle me this, have you played a single high tier game in random because I've made SEVERAL posts about high tier games? Isn't it ironic that all you can do is agree with WG despite having "more experience" and "being here longer" than me yet can't see the problem with this server or game? If you can't take constructive criticism by all means, goodbye.

"Wish to make Asia Server better", makes flaming post. 

How old are you again?

Also I missed that you say "Constructive Criticism". 

Do you know how to do that? Because all of your post are absolutely not "Constructive".

Edited by Kizari

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,887 battles

This one confused me:

0874f4ec-7cce-11e6-a1a4-38eaa7374f3c.gif

Arkansas is the most popular battleship?

probably in China server

well, it has 6 module slot

[TWR]
1,222 posts
4,702 battles

Lol.  All this rage and no one has started an anime argument.  

Wrong server forum for that,if this was NA it would be ten times longer and full of anime arguments by now!

Sign in to follow this