Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LunaticRed

One year infograph

33 comments in this topic

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

yes, keep bashing our server

why are you still here?

I agree with Harpoon.

All you do is berate this server.

Again, why are you still here?

What are YOU still here? Both of you constantly whine and complain about game discussion. Just because I want to make the ASIA server better and you don't doesn't mean you have to complain in every single thread. This is general discussion, not general complaining. If you can't handle the facts, Goodbye :).

7 posts

I agree with Harpoon.

All you do is berate this server.

Again, why are you still here?

I agree with Lunatic.

All you do is disregard his constructive criticisms and ignore the fact he is trying to Make SEA Great Again.

Why do you still bother to turn up in these threads and waste your time posting irrelevant stuff nobody cares about?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I agree with Lunatic.

All you do is disregard his constructive criticisms and ignore the fact he is trying to Make SEA Great Again.

Why do you still bother to turn up in these threads and waste your time posting irrelevant stuff nobody cares about?

wut, he & you can't even take criticisms

why do you commenting someone else comment

Edited by Harpoon01

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

What are YOU still here? Both of you constantly whine and complain about game discussion. Just because I want to make the ASIA server better and you don't doesn't mean you have to complain in every single thread. This is general discussion, not general complaining. If you can't handle the facts, Goodbye :).

I was here before you and your efforts to "make the ASIA server better".

All you do is rant and complain.

The quicker YOU say goodbye the better for this server.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Be nice to each other, folks. Birthdays are supposed to be happy family time.

Avoid making any personal attacks.

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

wut, he & you can't even take criticisms

why do you commenting someone else comment

Can't take criticism? Please don't make me laugh. Let me define criticism for you.

criticism noun

the analysis and judgement of the merits and faults of a literary or artistic work.

Seems to me like you can't handle the cold hard truth that asia is lacking in many aspects compared to other servers. I, unlike you, wish to make Asia better and what better way than to let me voice be heard by the mods and admin. You? Complain about people who wish to make this server better.

I was here before you and your efforts to "make the ASIA server better".

All you do is rant and complain.

The quicker YOU say goodbye the better for this server.

So what, you've been here longer than me and what? What have you done since your time here before me? Have you attemped to make Asia server better or just complain about people and their opinions hmm?

Riddle me this, have you played a single high tier game in random because I've made SEVERAL posts about high tier games? Isn't it ironic that all you can do is agree with WG despite having "more experience" and "being here longer" than me yet can't see the problem with this server or game? If you can't take constructive criticism by all means, goodbye.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

Can't take criticism? Please don't make me laugh. Let me define criticism for you.

criticism noun

the analysis and judgement of the merits and faults of a literary or artistic work.

Seems to me like you can't handle the cold hard truth that asia is lacking in many aspects compared to other servers. I, unlike you, wish to make Asia better and what better way than to let me voice be heard by the mods and admin. You? Complain about people who wish to make this server better.

So what, you've been here longer than me and what? What have you done since your time here before me? Have you attemped to make Asia server better or just complain about people and their opinions hmm?

Riddle me this, have you played a single high tier game in random because I've made SEVERAL posts about high tier games? Isn't it ironic that all you can do is agree with WG despite having "more experience" and "being here longer" than me yet can't see the problem with this server or game? If you can't take constructive criticism by all means, goodbye.

I hardly see your criticism as constructive.

The problem lies with you not WG.

Beta Tester
122 posts
6,322 battles

feaf6fb4-7ccd-11e6-9050-38eaa7374f3c.gif

ff45acf4-7ccd-11e6-bc66-38eaa7374f3c.gif

007fbc5e-7cce-11e6-a1a4-38eaa7374f3c.gif

022fb572-7cce-11e6-a1a4-38eaa7374f3c.gif

041b5c74-7cce-11e6-800f-38eaa7374f3c.gif

05f788e2-7cce-11e6-8753-38eaa7374f3c.gif

0785250c-7cce-11e6-ab0e-38eaa7374f3c.gif

0874f4ec-7cce-11e6-a1a4-38eaa7374f3c.gif

09d43ff0-7cce-11e6-a548-38eaa7374f3c.gif

0b7d8032-7cce-11e6-a548-38eaa7374f3c.gif

yes, keep bashing our server

why are you still here?

Appropriate criticism to make progress, I think we should not only see good Asian clothing, you do the data look really okay Asian clothing than other servers?:coin:

Look at the activities of other servers, look at our. Asia: Oh! A long list of tasks to complete, OK, give you some DOUBLOONS and Credits now! (5DOUBLOONS and 100,000 Credits) EU: x3 Experience for your first win of the day, 1 day of Premium Account!

Then presented a picture:fishpalm:

IMG_1962.PNG

525 posts
7,946 battles

Appropriate criticism to make progress, I think we should not only see good Asian clothing, you do the data look really okay Asian clothing than other servers?:coin:

Look at the activities of other servers, look at our. Asia: Oh! A long list of tasks to complete, OK, give you some DOUBLOONS and Credits now! (5DOUBLOONS and 100,000 Credits) EU: x3 Experience for your first win of the day, 1 day of Premium Account!

Then presented a picture:fishpalm:

Damn.......

that's sad

13 posts

Just want to know.If they do allow you to transfer your account to other servers,will you?

At least I will even though that means higher ping and time difference.It is still better to be treated unfairly.The point is not only our event suck,but all other servers are getting good ones and our's suck.

So,if wg asia really don't catch up, please give us a chance to transfer our account and so that we don't need to suffer this kind of stupid event.

Sign in to follow this