Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reubster_defender

Premium shop Upgrades package

1 comment in this topic

44 posts

Would love to see an Upgrade pack, like the flag pack randomly pop up in the shop. Only because when i buy my new ships (i am a collector) I can buy an upgrade pack and set them up straight away without using my game money which half the time im saving up to buy a new ship or its new modules. Something with 5 of a few of the random Upgrades maybe set by type or tier...not sure maybe even an add on for when you buy the premium ship...Base ship plus port. Then the next one ship flag pack like normal. But another the ship, flag pack, Upgrade pack and Captain with 15 experience points...you know something for exactly that ship...As a collector that is something that would really make me excited to buy the new ship. Straight in set it up go trial and then when i do go to just play it for a little bit of a just for fun and giggles break i get to enjoy the boat not think man i have to grind up a commander...got to get upgrades and spend money on a rarely played ship to get it to spec...Not worth it for something i just want to (well actually on my little collector ships Screenshots). 

shot-16.08.21_19.24.14-0363.jpg

shot-16.08.21_19.28.11-0102.jpg

Sign in to follow this