You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NZLBROTHERS2016

Day and night mode and a more wavy effect

7 comments in this topic

104 posts
7 battles

So umm I am trying to think of small ideas that might make the game more realistic now and I thought how about a day and night mode so that during a battle the sky would change from day to night every 8 minutes and as well as that I'm not quite a fan of calm seas during a storm and I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we're looking for more of a challenge how about a more wavy effect that would grow more violent depending on how rough the storm is it would also have the potential to slightly rock the aiming system around but only slightly you know so it feels like your driving a real ship I think it would be awesome would anyone agree with me?

P.S sorry about my poor grammar I type fast and don't proof read because I have a very busy schedule.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,826 posts
4,103 battles

Dude...please.  It's great to have ideas, but just stop and take a breather before you post.    Grammar and punctuation can go a long way to add credibility to the ideas.  I recall in a earlier thread you were about to graduate from university.  Would you submit anything there in the same way?

1,480 posts

I wholeheartedly support this idea, & it's also thought out how to implement it......... & if people don't want it every match, it could be randomized for every 5th match or something....

+1 for this idea

Ordrazz

Super Tester
2,725 posts

- during a battle the sky would change from day to night every 8 minutes

- as well as that I'm not quite a fan of calm seas during a storm and I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we're looking for more of a challenge how about a more wavy effect that would grow more violent depending on how rough the storm is it would also have the potential to slightly rock the aiming system around but only slightly you know so it feels like your driving a real ship I think it would be awesome would anyone agree with me?

P.S sorry about my poor grammar I type fast and don't proof read because I have a very busy schedule.

- We may have 20 minutes battle at max, but the sky change every 8 minutes is not convincing. World of Warships is not fiction after all. Pure daytime battle & hopefully night battle are enough.

- Cyclone is already implemented but we may see further gameplay development in the future.

104 posts
7 battles

The idea of weather rough seas to match the weather is a good idea.   I'm not sure how they would implement a night game.

Well they do have a general idea I mean take the map Northern Lights for example its pretty much night time there the only reasonable explanation to it being light enough to see everything is the aurora above. As well as that in order to implement  a day and night mode is simple but they may have to extend the game time limit to 30 minutes which would be a rather drastic change, but its all in the thought that the test server is where ideas and suggestions are tested and feedback is used to determine whether it is or isn't put into the game I mean it isn't a huge deal it doesn't have to be in the game but its just a thought you know? but I think if it were to come down to a decision between waves or day and night I'd have to go with waves it would make the game much more realistic in my mind anyway.