Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EvilJade

Details about the Anniversary packs for sale now?

4 comments in this topic

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

I send these questions to support. Please don't laugh , we know how bad they are being prompt but the forum may know these answers first.

Can I have more details about the Anniversary packs for sale now?
1) What is the normal price of the 360 days premium account?
2) Are the ships in the packs include in the price calculation?
3) If you have a ship already eg Yubari in the pack do you get a refund of gold if you purchase the pack?
4) On the NA server you can purchase the Emden in the store when will we be able to purchase it as well.
(This will help me decide what pack to get if I get one.). Also , when will the Fujin be available for store purchase as well if at all?

6 posts
5,167 battles

1 the premium normal price is about 128au amd the packs are 133 and 135 au so you are only paying a little bit more for some ships plus slots.

2 they are in the price but are going very cheep for the ships.

3 i am not to sure on this but if you buy a pack and already own the ship it is my guess that you will get the silver for the price of the ship. No gold for it more than likely

4 not sure on this since they gave away the emden on this server a long time ago and the fuijin is the first time that skin is being offerd here. Its just a kamakaze/R

Edited by LordWarspite

26 posts
191 battles

I send these questions to support. Please don't laugh , we know how bad they are being prompt but the forum may know these answers first.

3) If you have a ship already eg Yubari in the pack do you get a refund of gold if you purchase the pack?
4) On the NA server you can purchase the Emden in the store when will we be able to purchase it as well.
(This will help me decide what pack to get if I get one.). Also , when will the Fujin be available for store purchase as well if at all?

3 - When buying a premium ship you already own, you will receive the Doubloon/Gold cost of the ship.

4 - Fujin is unlikely to hit the store.  It's a Halloween themed ship that has only been sold on NA and EU for Halloween 2015.  This is the only time it's been offered on SEA.  Also, with the upcoming IJN destroyer changes this may be the last time any of the Kamikaze variants are offered (Kamikaze, Kamikaze R, and Fujin are identical aside from the camouflage).

Edited by MarshalSqueez

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

1) In store click on 360 days premium to view cost of this and work it out, you almost get the ships for free.

2) the ships are almost free.

3) you get gold value of the ships you already have added to your account.

4) different servers have different items for sale. As someone else said, this may be the only time ever, we see Fujin.

Sign in to follow this