You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Onlinegamer

anyone disconnect from the server

21 comments in this topic

[SIBYL]
50 posts
7,240 battles

3 battles in a row alrdy, and even one of them was not even counted, I have lost a double strike and 1000 exp because of it.

Edited by CCloak

753 posts
8,965 battles

Mine said that the server was down for maintenance and I was being redirected to another server but it re-logged by itself and still appeared to be the Asian server.

334 posts
13,034 battles

Mine said that the server was down for maintenance and I was being redirected to another server but it re-logged by itself and still appeared to be the Asian server.

Same here its the multi cluster thing but 3 battles no results no xp no credits no citadels for the rewards counted no nothing .... so much for latest technology to have uninterrupted battles

2 posts
2,602 battles

I played Pensacola and Myoko some mins before, the message always appeared. Yet the most interesting thing is that I can't see battle report because of this.

191 posts
10,643 battles

Same here. After won a battle, result screen did not show up and I was returned to the port with the ship that was in the battle back to the state before the battle (with the flags and camo intact). No xp no credits and i doesn't seem to count the citadel and first blood achievement.

[ATLAS]
66 posts
8,401 battles

after win the game, high damage, and lot achievements. dc from the server and the battle result not recorded :amazed:

313 posts
10,075 battles

Fortunately my game client froze in the game loading screen,

but i was nervous to restart the game quickly, turns out the warship was still in the port. 

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
953 posts
5,654 battles

shot-16.09.15_10.55.29-0703.jpgshot-16.09.15_10.58.50-0866.jpg

same thing happen to me yesterday

you can see my in-game screen shot and after battle screen shot. so looks like a bug going around

no xp, no credit, no medals. like it never happened

edit: didn't get booted like you guys

shot-16.09.15_10.55.29-0703.jpg

shot-16.09.15_10.58.50-0866.jpg

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Super Tester
630 posts
9,500 battles

Yup I had this yesterday altho it wasn't as bad.. I was queueing up into battle with a division mate and I got booted back into the login screen and then relogged itself back in and I was back in the queue, I find a battle and guess what? I'm not in the division and my division mate is on the enemy team.... it was a weird bug that's for sure.

Well I think wargaming accidentally activated a 2nd server or something causing these weird bugs, thank god I haven't run into the same issue again.