You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
scoper1000

Doubloon Cost

30 comments in this topic

6 posts

Does anyone else find that the price of everything in this game is just ridiculous? I mean, to purchase one ship can cost as much as a full (other) game. Yes I know it's not that you HAVE to buy them but stop making the game cost so much. Yeah I like to buy nice things so shoot me ;-) 

Selling ships too costs. Really WOW? Like, it's a really good game and all but COME ON! You guys remind me of my bank. Blink and there's a charge attached. :-)

PS. If this post gets deleted, do I get charged a demount fee? :-)

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

It sure cost as much as other game MSRP.

But dont forget that some of those game you mentioned also have additional DLC and some even have Premium Membership as well.

So now it as easy as you willing to pay or not, somethings seem overprice and you not willing to buy then is you choice and i did the same :D:D:D

But that wont stop others to buy it, look at some mobile game that offer slot machine and how much player spend to get some rare card, that even worst that this game :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

besides this is a free to play game the buyable stuff are atleast optional and look at some other gaming titles they charge you even if you pay the full price of 60(usa) or 90(Aus) another like 3-60 for more dlc so yeah for the most part i dont mind there being stuff to buy in this game alos i dont see much problem 3000 dubluoons only cost 17 dollers and 30 days priemium is the same

6 posts

It sure cost as much as other game MSRP.

But dont forget that some of those game you mentioned also have additional DLC and some even have Premium Membership as well.

So now it as easy as you willing to pay or not, somethings seem overprice and you not willing to buy then is you choice and i did the same :D:D:D

But that wont stop others to buy it, look at some mobile game that offer slot machine and how much player spend to get some rare card, that even worst that this game :D:D:D

Yeah it seems that that is the way gaming is going. Get it for free... but WAIT. To get the good stuff we want your bank balance haha :)

6 posts

besides this is a free to play game the buyable stuff are atleast optional and look at some other gaming titles they charge you even if you pay the full price of 60(usa) or 90(Aus) another like 3-60 for more dlc so yeah for the most part i dont mind there being stuff to buy in this game alos i dont see much problem 3000 dubluoons only cost 17 dollers and 30 days priemium is the same

I just get sick of my wife telling me, DID YOU BUY SOMETHING ELSE ON THAT GAME???? haha. Settle down honey. Yes I did. I needed that Atago and Tirpitz. hehe

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Yeah it seems that that is the way gaming is going. Get it for free... but WAIT. To get the good stuff we want your bank balance haha :)

Or pay $60 for full game and another $140 DLC for good weapons otherwise cant fight others :D:D:D

But there a game that offer non-DLC free update out there as well :P 

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

220 posts
3,420 battles

I suppose it is what it is and we have the option not to go there, but

Two years ago I bought PCars for $99.00, now 2 year later $149.00 has been paid back into my paypal account.

This was because I bought the full version while it was still in its Beta stage, but hey just saying

Edit: I hate posting under XP-On, I'm always reminded I'm being Watched, it's unnerving in a disturbing way.

Edited by OraPits

6 posts

Look, no one is forcing you to pay for anything in this game. It's a free to play game so don't whine about prices

Whoa. Keep yer shirt on buddy. It was tongue in cheek question. I wasn't having a serious go at anyone. Jees. You must be fun at parties haha. No harm done bu

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Whoa. Keep yer shirt on buddy. It was tongue in cheek question. I wasn't having a serious go at anyone. Jees. You must be fun at parties haha. No harm done bu

if it's a joke post it in off-topic...

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Edit: I hate posting under XP-On, I'm always reminded I'm being Watched, it's unnerving in a disturbing way.

:trollface:

they are wtching :P

You can get a wife anytime - quality premium ships are only on sale for a LIMITED TIME.

true.. and if it was a premium ship that was given free and for aaaa limited time only....then i really love that ship

59 posts
7,614 battles

These "other" full game you were talking about has more contents than WoWs. That's why :P

And you don't need to spend money not like the "other" game before you could play WoWs, right?

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

think about my wallet - I've got all the premiums lol

Did you get the Fujin in today's pack? Tempted but I've got a Campbelltown but does it do if you already own a ship and get another? Can you gift ships that come from a pack?

127 posts
6,502 battles

Look, no one is forcing you to pay for anything in this game. It's a free to play game so don't whine about prices

Some of the shit I read on this forums legit gives me a headache.

Christ.

420 posts
20 battles

Some of the shit I read on this forums legit gives me a headache.

Christ.

Let me translate to you

This game doesn't force anyone to pay for everything, or you could play it free with limitation.

So it is normal, and you could see that at any free MMO out there.

He is not forum legit...just frequent customer.

Amen.

Edited by Zwelivelle

82 posts
2,956 battles

Aaaanyway,

Even with the numerous folks claim that the prices are reasonable,if you can afford it sure, but heck you can have week long vacation and travel with the money youll spend on a virtual package. Am i aiming to make the paying ones feel bad? no, they decide what to do with their own hard earned $$$.