You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Soon, US Carriers will be out of existence due to excessive nerfing

USS Carriers   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will you agree that USS CV Tech Tree will be never used due to nerf? or make a huge massive merciless Nerfing on the IJN CVs?

• Never use USS CVs ever Again
    • Heavily Nerf IJN CVs due to their Aircrafts

30 comments in this topic

1,809 posts
8,014 battles

This might be one of the previous post on the USN Carriers

You have 2 chances of voting here, Will you never use USS CVs again? or take part to support a very heavily big nerf for the IJN CVs? you decide

Super Tester
2,725 posts

You know it's not yet end of the world and there will be other ways to resolve the issue, right? (Read my signature) And the solution will come in time but at this moment since the Dev team is busy with the new game contents: UK Cruisers, the new IJN Destroyers, & the recently announced collaboration with Haifuri.

So... after you gather enough poll, you will propose scrapping the Aircraft Carrier class? Since the topic title itself explains that we're leaning towards to scrapping the said ship class.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Or we could just propose to WG to change the strike loadout starting from tier 7 to 8 from 013 to 112, problem solved. At least it provides an experience ladder towards the strike essex playstyle. This change of loadout should not, in theory, be a huge bother towards the devs.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

i dunno if you have played against a saipan, that NEEDS a nerf

Sadly that ship is "Premium" that mean WG cannot nerf because there will be request for refunds and WG dont want to do so :trollface:

To make matter worst USN CV recently get fighter ammo cap buff so Saipan is even more stronger than before and this buff gonna stay in Saipan forever :D:D:D

And i have feeling that WG going to remove Saipan from the store Soon™ 

1,809 posts
8,014 battles

You know it's not yet end of the world and there will be other ways to resolve the issue, right? (Read my signature) And the solution will come in time but at this moment since the Dev team is busy with the new game contents: UK Cruisers, the new IJN Destroyers, & the recently announced collaboration with Haifuri.

So... after you gather enough poll, you will propose scrapping the Aircraft Carrier class? Since the topic title itself explains that we're leaning towards to scrapping the said ship class.

:popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn:

Scrapping CVs are way better than Scrapping shipgirls :D

Super Tester
2,725 posts

:popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn:

Scrapping CVs are way better than Scrapping shipgirls :D

Yup, red it right. Carry on.

AA crews will be slacking off then......................

Edited by Mingfang47