You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

Just one more gold! [Update: GOLD GETTTT!]

72 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

post-2000000644-0-58129000-1473944043.jp

Only "Run! Admiral! Run" is left. Come on guys, you can do it! We have until 19th September to get all golden achievements!

Get in your CVs and hit enemy ships with at least 4 or 5 bombs/torps. Even if you've never played a CV, do it now! Remember, you can do it in PvE too if you don't want to face other human CVs in PvP.

P.S. I don't play CVs either, but ran one battle with a Hosho just to get the achievement for the server count.

Edit:

post-2000000644-0-18218600-1474037254.pn

WE DID IT!!!!

+1 for everyone!

Edited by amade

13 posts
5,897 battles

For a lil tips, i'm using my langley in the co-op mode. So that my team can't scratch my shiny paint since i'm always at the back of the game.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

What do we get out of this? I still can't get that damn "Manners maketh man" with all my team lining up to scratch my paint every game.

For a lil tips, i'm using my langley in the co-op mode. So that my team can't scratch my shiny paint since i'm always at the back of the game.

Pretty much this - We (SIF) cleared mine during the Sunday session - basically went and smashed bots until all the do this achievements were done, then went back to PvP for the 1mil credits.

Even I've managed to clear Run Admiral Run and my woeful CV skills have already been highlighted on a SIF stream!

2 options to get manners - YOLO or hide for 10 battles - I preferred YOLO (they are only bots after all lol) - grab a baby DD and just charge the enemy :)

3 posts
4,110 battles

I seldom played CVs and I just got that in PvE in three games in a Langley (yes, almost like one hit per game; using manual drop); I just learned to respect the CV players who can trop me with 4+ torpedoes in one go... it seems that I did worse than a Bot in dodging trops.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I seldom played CVs and I just got that in PvE in three games in a Langley (yes, almost like one hit per game; using manual drop); I just learned to respect the CV players who can trop me with 4+ torpedoes in one go... it seems that I did worse than a Bot in dodging trops.

just use auto drop - bot's like sailing in straight lines lol

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

It's a mystery. More flags maybe.

I see. Thanks. I hope for a free ship though it's impossible. Flags, port slots, and credits please so I'm satisfied.

783 posts
4,808 battles

Done it 4 times now and I don't think I can do a 5th one.

Hopefully it reaches gold.

If this morning is any indication, lots of CVs queuing in T4-T5 so just maybe.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Done it 4 times now and I don't think I can do a 5th one.

Hopefully it reaches gold.

If this morning is any indication, lots of CVs queuing in T4-T5 so just maybe.

how can you do it more than 1x?

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

i don't understand this missions....its a group effort? not individual? i got 9 medals so far...missing one...must me the CV mission, cos i sold all my CV. lel

Edited by TE_Spawnster_