Sign in to follow this  
IJN_Harugumo

Let's be straightforward about this

12 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

Anime collaboration, premium ships and what not. The ONLY reason WG decides to do these kind of stuff is because of PROFIT. You guys read me? PROFIT. Google it if you do not know what it means. 

For WG, anime collaboration>attracts anime fans playing this game>IAP>profit

premium ship with historical meaning(such as new 'stralia prem cruiser)>attracts aussies playing this game>IAP>profit

WG is not a NGO organisation, they don't really care about if a small groups of people do not like it. As long as it does not interfere from them earning money, they will do anything. 

And let's face it, the sheer amount of people playing WoWs in Australia just can not be compared with the player base in SE asia, Taiwan and Japan (where the majority of the potential anime fans lies in Asia). Remember last year's WG gathering? For those who have came to the Adelaide gathering, we all know how few of us came as compared to the other gatherings.  

With anime collaboration, WG can use the least resource (by adding anime voice and a simple skin), to get a lot of profit.

They have to put equal amount of effort into making an aussie premium ship (or an ANZAC collaboration/event if WG ever do it), but they will not be able to get a lot of profit in return.

The reason is really simple, I wonder why can't some people just get over with it. 

And again, let's consider this: If there is a  pile of shit lying on the road, you just go around and ignore it. Simple really huh?

Why would you step on it and then complain about it?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

might need for someone tell mod to pin this

and your profile pic really live for statement above:rolleyes:

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

And again, let's consider this: If there is a  pile of shit lying on the road, you just go around and ignore it. Simple really huh?

Because they cant thats why they still bashing keyboard and complain about it :D:D:D

753 posts
8,965 battles

So you want to be straight forward about this do you? Allow me to refresh your memory regarding the official WG statement about this game.

The highly anticipated AAA title World of Warships is the latest in a series of free-to-play, historical online combat games to be added to the Wargaming portfolio. Command history's most iconic war vessels as you build your own massive naval fleet. Level up important tech modules and prepare to dominate the oceans!

Just because we Aussie's are forced to play on this server does not mean we should be neglected, if that must be the case then let us transfer all we have paid and worked for to another server that is less fantasy inclined.

If there is a  pile of shit lying on the road, you just go around and ignore it. Simple really huh?

Why would you step on it and then complain about it?

As for this statement, the pile of shit you are referring to, which aptly describes this anime crap, is ever increasing in size meaning it is taking forever to go around it to get to the other side where the real ships are. The real ships that the other servers are getting while we we have to endure this BS.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,865 battles

Can't you guys just respect each other's opinion? Real ships, fake ships, anime ships what's the difference? It's literally still a pixel and seriously Prinz will eventually come can't ppl have patience? 

753 posts
8,965 battles

Can we just completely ignore the issue already?

It is obviously an issue so why ignore it when some disagree with it. If I wanted to play a fantasy game I would have signed up for and downloaded that.

My main objection is simply this,

While we are spammed with these crap events there are actual ship events that we are missing out on.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

It is obviously an issue so why ignore it when some disagree with it. If I wanted to play a fantasy game I would have signed up for and downloaded that.

My main objection is simply this,

While we are spammed with these crap events there are actual ship events that we are missing out on.

Spammed

Well your and my vocabulary seem pretty opposite

Tell me how crap it is

What is your suggestion

What event do you like to appear instead

Or do you prefer to not have any sort of special event because it annoys the heck out of you?

Go play your fantasy pixelated game

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

I don't know why you bothered replying Trojan.   The one big argument the people has is "You can ignore the thread"  This has even been said by the mods so you are flogging a dead horse.

The OP clearly only created this thread as clickbait. Just stay out of it.   Let them have their server.