You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

bow armor changes to high tier battleship

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

so according to this video of notser, WG are planning to change bow armor of battleship at high tier VIII, IX and X.

i wonder if this changes affect tirptiz too, be cause i heard that wg don't like making changes to premium ship unless its necessary.

420 posts
20 battles

It affect Tirpitz from what i heard from NA server. And she could be citadel from front side since turtleback armor wont protect German ships from bow or stern anymore.

Edited by Zwelivelle

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

It affect Tirpitz from what i heard from NA server. And she could be citadel from front side since turtleback armor wont protect German ships from bow or stern anymore.

hit to turrent 1 it very effective damage

i used NC hit Tirpitz it took 22k no citdael

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

hit to turrent 1 it very effective damage

i used NC hit Tirpitz it took 22k no citdael

yeah flamu demonstrate it too with his tier IX german bb. but still not many players know about it and with neft to bow armor it will be harder to charge enemy battleship with her. now i'm hesitate to buy her because of this changes.

420 posts
20 battles

Isn't OP talking about the incoming BB bow armor nerf ?

It is not now.

She would recieve citadel with bow-on, yes, later when it really applied.

Edited by Zwelivelle

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

yeah flamu demonstrate it too with his tier IX german bb. but still not many players know about it and with neft to bow armor it will be harder to charge enemy battleship with her. now i'm hesitate to buy her because of this changes.

only can be done with 16 inch gun.

do it on fuso, and every shell bounce

141 posts
6,610 battles

As yamato player , bb is the only dishes each game, ca too far too shoot, DD? lol

Before you bbqed to death, you have chances to shoot some bow bbsand deal several thounds damage to them only only olny!

Nerfing all high tier bb means yamato lost its only advantage , i am thinking to sell it

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

There was literally a thread about this made recently.

Feels as though you start your threads based on a video contributor's opinions. Actually, your last 5 threads are.

oh thanks, i believe i saw this thread before but then i remember about incoming changes today and about tirpitz i totally forgot about the existing thread.