You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xscore

I'm sick of these selfish BB players in my team - rant

18 comments in this topic

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

As the title says, I am getting sick of these selfish BB players that seem to be always in my team.  :izmena:

When I play my DDs, the BB players ALWAYS do not push, then they yell at me to screen for them. The whole teams says "spot DD".

I do what they request,  try to help out the team, but am usually confronted with enemy ships (usually those stealthy IJN CAs), so the better thing to do, is to bait the ships & kite them over our ships so that focus fire, then our team our BBs ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP WIPE THEM OUT, but what happens instead?

our BBs turn and run away, so I end up getting wiped out,  the BBs with their tunnel thinking believe that they are invisible if they keep their distance, WELL WAKE UP GUYS, you are not invisible when I kite enemy ships over you, so logic suggests to turn you hold your ground and tank for us, so you can help your own ships by wiping out or reducing the HP of enemy ships.

You say "oh, let the CVs do the anti ship work"?  Well, they always nick off to do their own thing too, so there is no teamwork to help DD, yet you all want us DDs to spot for you, to kill enemy DDs, to torp other ships, but you dont want to help our LIMITED SUPPLY OF HP, especially if its an IJN DD.

What usually happens then in the game, everyone swears at the poor DD player, yelling out "noob, bad  DD player , shouldn't play, stupid DD  etc etc", but how many of you ACTUALLY TRY TO WORK IN TANDEM with your DD ?

I know for one, that I do, when I play my high HP ships, or my ships that has good guns, I actually invite our DDs to bait the enemy ships over me, so I can help him with killing enemy ships...

I rarely see anyone else do that.

So, stop being selfish, BBs, help your DD by wiping out enemy ships quickly, & not gripe about us "not spotting for you" when we hide in our smoke to escape shell fire.... you are not the only ships on the water...

Either do the right thing & help, or stop asking DDs to spot for you or kill enemy DDs (which I also try to do to help our DDs out), or stop playing altogether because you are not helpful, & thats why everyone picks on these "solo warriors".

I am sure other DD players will agree with at least SOME of the points I make here.

Rant over.

xscore

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Low tier BBs are great. At tier 3 you can yolo and rush in like a DD if you wanted to, particularly with manual secondaries. Relieves much high tier salt.

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

I would love to push in my BBs if only there are some backups instead of running away from the first sight of the enemy ships and then camping away.

Edited by Vanguisher88

Beta Tester
908 posts

god players in these games are so selfish

nobody ever goes in and tanks for me so i can do damage

Passive nature of server. Dont rely on team.

Divy up with clan or friends. 

I treat solo random play as just do whatever. Don't waste your time.grind efficiently by taking down ships. If you sink, go-to port and repeat. Win or lose is up to RNG. It will even out. 

Hide your stats, no one should care about them. 

You will find that you turn over more games and ones you do well you just reck stuff.

44 posts
6,340 battles

And yet so often when I'm driving a BB I have DDs and CLs trying to hide behind me and use me as a meat shield. Bad players are just bad whatever they drive. Was the same in WoT.

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

And yet so often when I'm driving a BB I have DDs and CLs trying to hide behind me and use me as a meat shield. Bad players are just bad whatever they drive. Was the same in WoT.

Aren't you a meat shield anyway? 

But DDs behind battleships, that is just ineffective play.  I usually park my Cruisers just beside or behind BBs when they push

44 posts
6,340 battles

Aren't you a meat shield anyway? 

But DDs behind battleships, that is just ineffective play.  I usually park my Cruisers just beside or behind BBs when they push

I tend to be pretty aggressive in my BBs, must be something to do with landing a whole salvo at 10kms and vapourising the enemy, I just get a kick from that. Would be nice if the little guys would follow me in more often,it really would. And then they torp you in the back................
Edited by Biggus

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

What i still glad is
To see that most BB player still dont know how angling and rudder work together

In close range

Edited by Harpoon01

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Low tier BBs are great. At tier 3 you can yolo and rush in like a DD if you wanted to, particularly with manual secondaries. Relieves much high tier salt.

Not sure you call 18/20 kts speed as "rushing" kek

Ordrazz provided a nice template for selfish player rants :D