Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TE_Deathskyz

So Sick of the Selfish CA Players on my Team

12 comments in this topic

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,806 battles

As the title says, I am getting sick of these selfish CA players that seem to be always in my team.  :izmena:

When I play my BBs, the CA players ALWAYS hide at the back, then they yell at me to kill the cruisers for them. The whole teams says "BB go kill CA".

I do what they request,  try to help out the team, but am usually confronted with enemy ships (usually IJN ships), so the bet thing to do, is to bait the enemy ships & drag them into our ships guns, then our team our CAs ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP WIPE THEM OUT, but what happens instead?

our CAs hide at the back nowadays, so my BB end up getting wiped out,  the CAs with thier tunnel thinking believe that they are invisible hiding at the back, WELL WAKE UP GUYS, you are not invisible when enemy ships come over you anyway figiting my ship, so logic suggests to tank for me, so you can help your own BB by wiping out or reducing the enemy ships.

You say "oh, let the DDs do the tanking work?  Well, they always nick off to do their own thing too, so there is no teamwork to help BB ship, yet you all want us BBs to kill CA for you, to scare enemy DDs, to citadel other ships, but you dont want to help our LIMITED SUPPLYof HP, esp if its a USN BB....

What usually happens then in the game, everyone swears at the poor BB player, yelling out "noob, bad  BB player , shouldn't play, stupid BB  etc etc", but how many of you ACTUALLY TRY TO WORK IN TANDEM with your BB?

I know for one, that I do, when I play my SE CA, or my ships that has SE, I actually invite our BBs to bring the enemy ships near me, so I can help tank against enemy ships. ..

I rarely see anyone else do that.

So, stop being selfish, CAs, help your BB by tanking shots, & not gripe about our BB "not killing CA fast enough" by staying near you.... you are not the only ships on the water...

Either do the right thing & help, or stop asking BBs to kill CAs for you or kill BBs (which I also try to do to help our CAs out), or stop playing altogether because you are not helpful, & thats why everyone picks on these "solo warriors".

I am sure other BB players will agree with at least SOME of the points I make here.

Rant over.

Deathskyz

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

yes... CA have quick speed, so they caan go chase all torp and use their body to take the torp.. saving their friendly BB

1,492 posts

Well,

It looks like i have created thread of the year, to be cloned in so many different ways...

My rant has become SO popular

thanks guys.... :bajan:

Ordrazz

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

I know for one, that I do, when I play my SE CA, or my ships that has SE, I actually invite our BBs to bring the enemy ships near me, so I can help tank against enemy ships. ..

Ok, now I really don't know which post is the parody lmao.

O wait : ^)

Edited by LunaticRed

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

I totally agree. CAs are chicken. They don't go ahead and help DDs with capping. When they see enemy planes they run away leaving me alone. They don't even help CVs when enemy tries to snipe. They keep firing on low hp ship ignoring closer targets, specially enemy destroyers. They just take DE and keep doing mindless HE rain, while they should always use AP for more damage. CAs have excellent tanking properties by showing boradside since most of enemy BB shells will be overpens. Why can't CA players take SE, more HP means more tanking and potential damage scores. Your CA sucks unless you get a dreadnought in it... or fireproof, or unsinkable. CAs stop firing and waste time torping enemy at 16 Km from behind friendlies, what is this, you are not destroyer, stop using torps.

:trollface::trollface::trollface:

Sign in to follow this