You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

Keep Fighting even in the brink of defeat

19 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

First of all, i am not a good player who can carry the team into win by my self. my score even below average.....but all i desire in WoWs is a good game where we can pour our soul into trying to defeat the enemy . but many times i been in the situation where the enemy team melt too fast, stop putting a fight and accept the fact that they going to lose the match....

matchs that end in the 6-10 minutes because all enemy ship not trying to cap and let the team win by points....it all taste bitter... so please... keep trying .. dont gave up and snipe from faraway because you try to prevent paying the repair cost if your ship was sunk.... please keep try and make the game worth more...

i bet you feel happy if you manage to get a close and exiting duel against other player... (nomatter what the outcome, either you sunk them or get sunked)

this is a random match, a PvP game... even the Bots are brave enough to keep fighting....

PS: sorry for my rant thread... but we need more salt right?

Edited by XP_On

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Yup, i keep on fighting,because you can get this if you are lucky enough (near the end of the game I realised it was just me and the CV left,and the enemy team were mainly ignoring me to shoot the CV.So I decided to try and protect the CV and just hammered them!):

7YFimu7.jpg

112 posts
5,463 battles

Absolutely! I have no idea why people run away at the end of a loss.... Find a position and have a go! Why not? You might lose some fake currency? Doesn't make sense to me...

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i don't get why lots of player give up when they are at huge disadvantage?, i saw lots of games where we still manage to secure victory in the jaws of defeat and also games where my allies throw away the advantages.  like jingles always says, its not over until the fat lady sing.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

i don't get why lots of player give up when they are at huge disadvantage?

Because it easier and many peoples dont really care about winning the game all they want is to have fun and pew pew someone to dead :D:D:D

And now it come down to you or who that really want to win to deal with it :B

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Because it easier and many peoples dont really care about winning the game all they want is to have fun and pew pew someone to dead :D:D:D

And now it come down to you or who that really want to win to deal with it :B

isn't it a motivation since there are less competition in your allies, and they can go pew pew pew all they wanted without someone kill stealing it. why give up?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

isn't it a motivation since there are less competition in your allies, and they can go pew pew pew all they wanted without someone kill stealing it. why give up?

I just dont really know but that what i feel someone is just snipe behind hit someone and just go explore the map :D:D:D 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

and sometimes, a sole survivor try to win the game by kill all (while the team have more points) and end up defeated because he got killed in the progress.....

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

even if my team is almost lose by points due to time out, i always try to at least bring at least one enemy ship down with me to bottom of the ocean.

Like 1 match the other day that my team was losing due to having 2 T4 in a T5-7 match and my team almost got wiped out, and i was engaging a New Mexico at 7km (and he was angling). Atm, i decided to go and ram him for a secured kill (and succeed).

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles

the other day dd is capping enemy base so i sacrifice by keep firing at 3 enemy ship to delay their capping our base..end up win and i died..i can turn and run but didnt

but nobody compliment me

i always fight till i sunk no matter the odds

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

There are 3 kinds of player that play this game

For Challange

For Entertaiment

And For pull out stress

Repectively their gameplay are

Win No matter what

Win, But if only the odds is on us

Win, but cant take losses very well

Which one are you?

Edited by Harpoon01

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

For Challange

For Entertaiment

And For pull out stress

Win No matter what

Which one are you?

220 posts
3,420 battles

I find there are

Loud players that are good

Quiet players that are good

Age seems of little importance

Loud players that are bad

Quiet players that are bad

Age seems of little importance

Just ended a battle tonight, Enemy team was winning hands down with each of us 5 ships left, me in my big BB so I went into them, they of course focused on me, it still takes some real time to finish of a BB even with 3 of them on me, I knew it they seemed not to, as I was hopping...our caps kept counting and they lost..seemed a good tactic at the time, turned out a win so it was...I played smart and that doesn't happen very much.

They really are watching us :)

But I'm watching them as well.

783 posts
4,810 battles

For Challange

For Entertaiment

And For pull out stress

Win No matter what

Which one are you?

I'm on all 3 for the kind since it serves as entertainment for me to release stress while I'm striving to improve myself as a challenge.

But the gameplay literally give this out for me(depends on my ship type) that I'm not as mindful of the end result. Of course it'd still be: "Try to win" kind~

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I'm on all 3 for the kind since it serves as entertainment for me to release stress while I'm striving to improve myself as a challenge.

But the gameplay literally give this out for me(depends on my ship type) that I'm not as mindful of the end result. Of course it'd still be: "Try to win" kind~

then you belong to another kind

the one who see this game not only as a game but also Sport, in that case, E-Sport