Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TE_Deathskyz

Trident Epicenter North Team Advantage

12 comments in this topic

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

North team gets 2 islands to use as cover and are still in the cap. Along with 2 western islands for cover to provide fire towards the middle and towards the west.

South team... Gets an island to huddle behind and get cornered I guess.

52dv5v.jpg

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

What's curious is hardly anyone tries to go around, so I guess the mode does work in getting people to get closer. But going around the sides has merit (as long as the bulk of your team is engaging the enemy in the middle).

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

I'm not sure Trident is a good map for epicenter, it is more suited for domination. I think Trident needs to be removed from epicenter map pool temporarily until they can redesign the map for epicenter.

Also, Two Brothers epicenter when? :trollface:

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

I've won from the south easily by flanking because every funny person wants to hide behind the big island and camp and then play peek a boo.... in a ship. Used my destroyer spotted almost the entire enemy team sitting behind the island shot a salvo of torps and they never saw it coming. Wow look at all this damage!

1,068 posts
3,845 battles

^ This.

It's not hard to counter when people are so predictable.

Its fun when they do this,and you have a ship that can lob shells over the top of the island straight on to them. I will quite often single those folks out even if there are better targets to shoot at just to annoy them!

Sign in to follow this