Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reubster_defender

Permenant flags in shop

5 comments in this topic

44 posts

Ahoy!

My names Reuben from Australia IGN Reubster_defender on Asia server i have been playing for around 8 months

Lately i have really been using flags, more and more and well more. I keep running out tho, i buy them when they come up but seems few and far between. Are they going to be put on in a permanent section? I also play on the NA server and they have just come permanent there

Thanks Reuben

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

NO. lots of players don't really like the idea of selling flags in premium shop as it looks like a pay to win. its not hard to get some flags like dreadnought, confederate, flesh wound, fire proof daily.

my recommendation is farm flags in lower tier and save them up on high tier ship. or important battle like rank battle. also once rank battle is up again you can farm lots of them.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

NO. lots of players don't really like the idea of selling flags in premium shop as it looks like a pay to win. its not hard to get some flags like dreadnought, confederate, flesh wound, fire proof daily.

my recommendation is farm flags in lower tier and save them up on high tier ship. or important battle like rank battle. also once rank battle is up again you can farm lots of them.

Not everyone have time to farm flags, especially Zulu one where you get only 1 per day.

Also it's not appropriate to call P2W as reasoning for our shop's lack of flags, they sell it on other server (right now NA and RU have it permanently). If P2W was the reason, WG shouldn't have been selling them in the first place.

The main problem is our server's marketing, because us Asian players don't spend enough money for WG to keep handling out good deals like NA or EU. RU gets good stuffs because it's the main server, and would earn almost as much if not more than NA if only Russian Rubes didn't fall in price cuz political economical reasons. Money makes the reason man.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

Not everyone have time to farm flags, especially Zulu one where you get only 1 per day.

Also it's not appropriate to call P2W as reasoning for our shop's lack of flags, they sell it on other server (right now NA and RU have it permanently). If P2W was the reason, WG shouldn't have been selling them in the first place.

The main problem is our server's marketing, because us Asian players don't spend enough money for WG to keep handling out good deals like NA or EU. RU gets good stuffs because it's the main server, and would earn almost as much if not more than NA if only Russian Rubes didn't fall in price cuz political economical reasons. Money makes the reason man.

Uhh no.

Malik, a CEO at WG, has stated that: http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/31444-some-interesting-info-from-ru/page__st__4540__pid__1277228#entry1277228

China spends 3.3x more than RU Server.

Asia spends 3.4x more than RU server.

EU spends 5x more.

NA spends 7x more.

RU is getting more stuff because according to the statistics, they need more incentives to purchase stuff from WG.

Sign in to follow this