Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RalphTheTheatreCat

Should anime have its own sub forum?

Should there be an anime subforum  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should WG create a subforum for this genre and keep all threads in it

14 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

Should the anime fans in this forum have their own sub-forum where people who like it can go bananas and those that don't like it don't have to see the threads appear every day?  Lets not have this degenerate into an us v them merry-go-round.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

We already have thread for anime talk. Maybe the more propper is to suggest a sub forum that contains Arsnova... Or ARP....

A sub forum where we can talk about the collaboration of Wargaming and a certain anime [ARP now and Haifuri next]

But Ralph, you will still see people's avatar and signatures.....

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

You could just not click the thread?

I easily ignore the anime threads on WoT (since I don't mod WoT much). The only reason I click on the anime threads on WoWS is because I have to :-P

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

Armade.  It's not about not clicking a thread.  Its about giving the people that enjoy the genre a place where they can openly talk, put up pics, and generally converse without all types of arguments flaring up in their threads.   It also give those that don't want to look at it the ability to hopefully filter that sub forum out in the forum options.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

Something like the WoWS Discord.

An entire sub-channel for the anime peeps so they are free from any criticisms whatsoever.

Whatever is in that territory is their grounds, free to discuss all the lewd stuffs and them red skirts.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Armade.  It's not about not clicking a thread.  Its about giving the people that enjoy the genre a place where they can openly talk, put up pics, and generally converse without all types of arguments flaring up in their threads.   It also give those that don't want to look at it the ability to hopefully filter that sub forum out in the forum options.

We been asking for Anime/Cartoon section since Beta Weekend and thats how we get Off-topic for those stuff :D:D:D

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Sure, you can filter them, but it won't stop them from appearing in the recent posts side panel.

Arguments rarely flare up unless the thread title was something like "Can we get rid of anime ships", in which case it doesn't matter where you put it it will attract people.

I haven't seen anyone going into the various KC and anime worship threads and starting up trouble in many moons.

Unless there's considerable demand from the anime group themselves it's not likely going to be a top priority for the admins to create sub sections in the off topic forum (and even less if it's the only sub section). It took us ages to just get an Off Topic section opened up.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

yush.

even tough i am not sure if WG will really do this. 

but i will upvote this.

its a good idea i think

not because i hate anime (i kind of liking some of them),

its just that i am getting tired with those ppl that got salty just because they hates anime

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

unless there's a dedicated moderator of anime threads sure.. :hiding:

I suppose, the only reason why moderators visit those kind of threads is because it tends to go a little bit overboard.. :P

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Are anime-related topics being rejected in Off-Topic section that's why you are proposing a sub-forum? That concern is easy to resolve. :sceptic:

Edited by Mingfang47

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Pretty sure that it's enough to have that anime thread in the off-topic section, considering the amount of forum users.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

The only reason I click on the anime threads on WoWS is because I have to :-P

i am sorry for this trouble i and other cause for you....

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

The only reason I click on the anime threads on WoWS is because I have to :-P

I'm sorry for making you do your work.

Fixed :hiding:

Sign in to follow this