Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

Unique batch code for each Video Contributor

5 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Greeting...

First of all, i really really gratefull and happy that Wargaming support and gave the video contributor and live streamers a free codes to gave..... the code that will give 500 doubloon and some flags.  this gift is a blessing and happy thing. 

The way WG put limitation that if some player already get and redeem 1 code from that btch, he / she cant redeem again, this is a good system to prevent some player monopolize the gift code for himself / sold it to other player but the only drawback i encounter with this system is : the Video contributor have the same batch. 

so if i got code from let say, Aeon Ace... and then i got 1 more when i following Lengxv6, i cant redeem the later.. it will be useless for me.... 

personally, i dont really care because i love stalking them, and the code is a bonus only.. but then when i told it to a friend of mine, he sid something that make me made this thread. He said that "if we can only redeem 1 code, there is no use watching anyone else"

so please Wargaming, gave a different batch for each video contributor / live streamers... so people will watch more and more, and not just favoriting some streamers only

also to anyoe who havent follow them, go find them in twitch... lets watch it together :D

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Greeting...

First of all, i really really gratefull and happy that Wargaming support and gave the video contributor and live streamers a free codes to gave..... the code that will give 500 doubloon and some flags.  this gift is a blessing and happy thing. 

The way WG put limitation that if some player already get and redeem 1 code from that btch, he / she cant redeem again, this is a good system to prevent some player monopolize the gift code for himself / sold it to other player but the only drawback i encounter with this system is : the Video contributor have the same batch. 

so if i got code from let say, Aeon Ace... and then i got 1 more when i following Lengxv6, i cant redeem the later.. it will be useless for me.... 

personally, i dont really care because i love stalking them, and the code is a bonus only.. but then when i told it to a friend of mine, he sid something that make me made this thread. He said that "if we can only redeem 1 code, there is no use watching anyone else"

so please Wargaming, gave a different batch for each video contributor / live streamers... so people will watch more and more, and not just favoriting some streamers only

also to anyoe who havent follow them, go find them in twitch... lets watch it together :D

give it to me then :(

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Need more bonus codes......oh hang on.

Will bring the point up with the next batch (hopefully before they are produced), see if we can have individual code groups and universal across servers, since codes only work in Asia server atm

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Need more bonus codes......oh hang on.

Will bring the point up with the next batch (hopefully before they are produced), see if we can have individual code groups and universal across servers, since codes only work in Asia server atm

true... i see many player who join the live streaming but cant join the contest for the code because they are from other server..

thanks Leng.....

Sign in to follow this