You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NZLBROTHERS2016

Ionas own ship

19 comments in this topic

104 posts
7 battles

guys I give up obviously pushing the limits with anime ships and hybrids of cross ships and submarines is too much, so can we at least fit a ship thats currently in the game such as a good looking cruiser or DD to suit the Iona Commander you know? Say like a Myoko class cruiser fitted with ARP camo thats blue, an I-401 badge at the front, as well as the name I-401 on the bow or something like that? cause I'll be honest I'm a real fan of Iona so I would really like it if she had her own ship until we can possibly start looking at suggestions for hybrid ships when the game is complete?

nCxANEB.jpg

now something like that would be perfectly suited to what I would like only with a Myoko not Atago

3 posts merged into 1:  Please edit original post if no 1 else have comment below yours.

~Twisted0ne

Edited by Twisted0ne

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

sign... Just use your mods for it, not everyone appreciates having all those things in the game. Have courtesy for other people and please don't make another thread about Iona. Enough is enough

104 posts
7 battles

I have a right to make as many posts regarding Arpeggio of Blue Steel as I want thank you but yes I will try to keep it minimal I'm just bursting with ideas to make Iona more favorable to players who like her I mean think about it Iona commanding ARP Ashigara erm doesn't suit well, and using mods doesn't really work considering you'd have to use 2 different mods of reasonable size to have the same affect of just adding 1 more ship with a different skin and a new mission, if you see what I'm tryna say it would be easier to just go the way of adding 1 more ARP ship and calling it quits after that.

695 posts
2,153 battles

Correct you have that right.  Every 1 is allow to make "Suggestions" in this section.  

All posters need to ensure they keep their post civil and inline with the forums rules.   

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Slight problem.

The people in charge of game development and direction will spend a total of ten seconds looking at your idea.

104 posts
7 battles

anything is better than not looking at all plus this gives me practice to sell my ideas to people you know as in get people interested make them see what I see in the potential for future updates I mean shoot guys we have a test server there only being used once a month lets make those times available for experiments.

104 posts
7 battles

Correct you have that right.  Every 1 is allow to make "Suggestions" in this section.  

All posters need to ensure they keep their post civil and inline with the forums rules.   

Thanks dude for editing my post I uploaded the picture into a post and I couldn't type any description with it

104 posts
7 battles

And I have the right to ridicule this suggestion because it is dumb.

Dude if you don't like anime as soon as you see the title regarding anime don't click on it simple as that you don't need to put other people down you're supposed to be a role model not a doosh so why don't you do us all a favor and go away if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it because think of how many people you've let down. Are you proud of yourself "supertester"? I sure hope you feel guilty because you have probably crushed soo many peoples dreams with those little words unfortunately if you were planning to break me goodluck I'll probably be your toughest opponent to break.

104 posts
7 battles

We call it spam btw

and Harpoon01 what happened you used to be into anime yourself didn't you? I've seen you on many of my posts and now you just changed just like that unfortunate but oh well if thats how you feel fine by me I can't change your mind but I'll tell you just like I told the other person if you wanna break me goodluck cause no one has broken me up till this point and no one will break me for a long time to come.
Edited by NZLBROTHERS2016

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,806 battles

Dude if you don't like anime as soon as you see the title regarding anime don't click on it simple as that you don't need to put other people down you're supposed to be a role model not a doosh so why don't you do us all a favor and go away if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it because think of how many people you've let down. Are you proud of yourself "supertester"? I sure hope you feel guilty because you have probably crushed soo many peoples dreams with those little words unfortunately if you were planning to break me goodluck I'll probably be your toughest opponent to break.

Hate anime? I've watch the season + the movie. I'm not sorry for breaking your little dream about having your little reskin. There are mods for that. A dumb suggestion is a valid suggestion. I ridicule the suggestion, not you 
Edited by TE_Deathskyz

104 posts
7 battles

I get that there are mods for it but what would you consider a better option 90 mbs for a new ship and mission or 230 mbs for separate mods to have the same affect just be honest with your self its not dumb its efficient you see what I'm doing I'm not suggesting it just because I like Iona I suggested it because instead of wasting space that in future could be for something really important we put this into the game itself and to anyone who knows any mod makers out there can someone make an Iona/Takao Hybrid model?

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,806 battles

I'm not suggesting it just because I like Iona I suggested it because instead of wasting space that in future could be for something really important

cause I'll be honest I'm a real fan of Iona so I would really like it if she had her own ship

3 posts merged into 1:  Please edit original post if no 1 else have comment below yours.

~Twisted0ne

It's OK to lie to me but please don't lie to yourself in the same thread. 

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Here's the rub- it takes a lot of paid workhours for the game devs to even consider your suggestion.

There has to be market research, cost/benefit analyse, feasibility studies ,etc etc...and to even see if the project is worthwhile.

WG would also be locked into contracts with the ARP people, with their input as well.

And someone must pay for all this.....

There are lot's of issues the staff/players would consider more important than a request to build a ship to suit a players whim.

104 posts
7 battles

It's OK to lie to me but please don't lie to yourself in the same thread. 

If you read it properly I said not JUST because I like Iona I didn't say I don't like her otherwise I wouldn't have suggested any Ideas to do with Arpeggio of Blue Steel

104 posts
7 battles

Here's the rub- it takes a lot of paid workhours for the game devs to even consider your suggestion.

There has to be market research, cost/benefit analyse, feasibility studies ,etc etc...and to even see if the project is worthwhile.

WG would also be locked into contracts with the ARP people, with their input as well.

And someone must pay for all this.....

There are lot's of issues the staff/players would consider more important than a request to build a ship to suit a players whim.

well they say in New Zealand marketing industries 1 person who has the ability to speak up means over 500,000 people with the same Idea and I know quite a few people around NZ that would be on board with me pitching these ideas so I'm not doing it just for myself but for many other Arpeggio fans out there jeez if I was doing it for myself then I'd say "shame on me why am I being so selfish"